Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

oh no! I had planned to write in "bladerunner".  I know of no one else who can argue both sides of the same issue with equal enthusiasm. One who can so confuse the competition that they have no idea where you really stand. One who keeps stirring the pot with meaningless jargon.  Absolutely perfectly suited for the political arena!  Since Washington can't seem to be effective, it might as well be entertaining.

My sincere regards and guarded appreciation to the Master of Agitation,

Joe Carr, 2014 .. If you care for the 2nd amendment.

Edited by bladerunner

sx eye haid a xtended rowt yisterdee and eye hait eye missed hit.....Good fer ole #30.....Eye'm heerin' #30's littull bruvver iz gonna bee sumthin' two.....  :thumb:  

:popcorneater:

I can attest that his little brother is a stud......won't surprise me if he ends up better than older brother before all is said and done.

sx eye haid a xtended rowt yisterdee and eye hait eye missed hit.....Good fer ole #30.....Eye'm heerin' #30's littull bruvver iz gonna bee sumthin' two..... :thumb:

Oke Gridge iz ovur thair layin' in tha weads fer us Fridee...So's thay bettur bee reddy...... :popcorneater:

I was told that we are scrimmaging at Blankenship at 7. But they are having a problem with the lights so we might start at 6.

Joe Carr, 2014 .. If you care for the 2nd amendment.

Some common ground for Me and Bladerunner .... I hope anyone who doesn't support the 2nd Amendment gets Booted !! 

I guess I should be nervous about the Oak Ridge Scrimmage .... but everyone knows these Scrimmage games don't mean anything ..... ( Unless Maryville gets beat of Course !! LOL )