Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

Maryville 1st and 2nd defense handled E Ham. They really couldn't move the ball on us. Maryvilles run game looked great tonight. 28, 22 and 43 looked great. Passing game looked really efficient tonight. Then the run began to dominate so they didnt have to pass much. E Ham had a very strong passing game and they made some plays. I might have missed a few scores but it was 57-14 there abouts. There was a few big plays stopped that would have turned into td's on friday nights. Cobb the freshman had a great run late in the game and scored. Great to be a Rebel. Can't wait to go to Oak Ridge!

Eye'll bet GQ haz ben reedin' PA's commints abowt tha cupcakes and gott sideways.... B)  

Isaiah Cobb weal bee a naim two reemimburr and Mr. Markum two..... :popcorneater:

Sometimes you get beat by a team that was lucky. Sometimes you beat yourself. Most times you get beat cause the other team is just better. And sometimes like today you get beat by a team that is a whole lot better. As always folks at Maryville were nothing but class, there kids great sports. No major injuries, hope our guys learned something and work to get better. The only flaw I saw with Maryville at all was the pass D over the middle, but I am sure that will be fixed.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like Hurrican flavored cupcake. Wonder PA's thoughts?

My thoughts are that my 5AAA Canes will not waste time and energy on a team they will not face this season or for that matter ever if the rules change....go ahead and gloat early and often...and my Canes are no cupcakes....but I know you guys are used to that.....gloat on...

My thoughts are that my 5AAA Canes will not waste time and energy on a team they will not face this season or for that matter ever if the rules change....go ahead and gloat early and often...and my Canes are no cupcakes....but I know you guys are used to that.....gloat on...

Reverse that score and you would have posted 25 times before midnight on this thread. Get real cupcake.