Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

That was me.  Not even sure I got a head nod.  And my kids didn't even bother you either.  Let mama eat all she wanted.  

I will say, you look good with the Butch Jones all the way up buttonin' of your shirt.

Solly necks time....Jist come ovur and set down wif us......Eye'll keap momma frum bitin' enny ov tha kids if'un thay git two clost two hur plait..........

My pappaw allways tolt me two button up my Sundee shert.....Thait way if'un yore Sundee bib ovurhauls iz unbuttoned on tha side....Hit down't look neer az baid.... B)

Solly necks time....Jist come ovur and set down wif us......Eye'll keap momma frum bitin' enny ov tha kids if'un thay git two clost two hur plait..........

My pappaw allways tolt me two button up my Sundee shert.....Thait way if'un yore Sundee bib ovurhauls iz unbuttoned on tha side....Hit down't look neer az baid.... B)

I didn't see you guys sitting there till we were talking out and I was herding kids or I would have .  Then you walk right past me.........

USA Today preseason rankings (7/29)

#34 Maryville

sorry if already posted... not going to even try to read 93 pages of posts.

http://usatodayhss.com/rankings/expert/boys/football/2014/

Thainks cuzzin Raydurr......

Butt Mairvul iz allreddy playin' seccund fiddull two tha Okelund Rayduurs ere Paytriots......Eye jist hoap our littull fellers cain winn 3 orr 4 gaims this yeer.... :huh:

http://nationalhsfootball.com/2014/07/oakland-bucks-history-and-takes-top-spot-in-tennessee-top-10/

Give us a scorr and reecap rw87....... :popcorneater:

Maryville 1st and 2nd defense handled E Ham. They really couldn't move the ball on us. Maryvilles run game looked great tonight. 28, 22 and 43 looked great. Passing game looked really efficient tonight. Then the run began to dominate so they didnt have to pass much. E Ham had a very strong passing game and they made some plays. I might have missed a few scores but it was 57-14 there abouts. There was a few big plays stopped that would have turned into td's on friday nights. Cobb the freshman had a great run late in the game and scored. Great to be a Rebel. Can't wait to go to Oak Ridge!