Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

Maryville 1st and 2nd defense handled E Ham. They really couldn't move the ball on us. Maryvilles run game looked great tonight. 28, 22 and 43 looked great. Passing game looked really efficient tonight. Then the run began to dominate so they didnt have to pass much. E Ham had a very strong passing game and they made some plays. I might have missed a few scores but it was 57-14 there abouts. There was a few big plays stopped that would have turned into td's on friday nights. Cobb the freshman had a great run late in the game and scored. Great to be a Rebel. Can't wait to go to Oak Ridge!

Thanks for the summary rw87. Stars must have been on an important recruiting trip to have missed the scrimmage. I got there late and missed most of the first team stuff. It looked to me like we played a lot of backups a lot of time - and IMO that's always good. I did see good runs by 34, 22, 4, and 30. Am I correct in that the first run by 30 in his HS career went for around 65 yards and a TD? If the backs were running it that well, then the OL must have been getting it done. I also saw at least 3 INT's by 3 different sophs (8, 12, and 17 - last one for a pick 6).

So, good day for the young guys. The upperclassmen will need to set the tone against a rejuvenated OR squad Friday night in the secret city. The season will start before we know it.

BTW-I was impressed with #7 from EH. Any information out there on that kid? He looked like a player.

Edited by strongx

I know this is not football related- But I would like to Encourage you all to get out and vote Thursday-- for Rep. Joe Carr. 

oh no! I had planned to write in "bladerunner".  I know of no one else who can argue both sides of the same issue with equal enthusiasm. One who can so confuse the competition that they have no idea where you really stand. One who keeps stirring the pot with meaningless jargon.  Absolutely perfectly suited for the political arena!  Since Washington can't seem to be effective, it might as well be entertaining.

My sincere regards and guarded appreciation to the Master of Agitation,

Now I'm not saying that Murvil's turf is inferior to Alcoee's, but I sure would like to know how I left that field at 825 Lawrence yesterday with 2" of "grass clippings" on my turf shoes???

At the rate it is deteriorating, that rug will look like the top of Stars head by 2017.

Go Alcoee.

Amen.

I hope you didn't try to recruit #30 over to the dark maroon side last night! Lol

Thanks for the summary rw87. Stars must have been on an important recruiting trip to have missed the scrimmage. I got there late and missed most of the first team stuff. It looked to me like we played a lot of backups a lot of time - and IMO that's always good. I did see good runs by 34, 22, 4, and 30. Am I correct in that the first run by 30 in his HS career went for around 65 yards and a TD? If the backs were running it that well, then the OL must have been getting it done. I also saw at least 3 INT's by 3 different sophs (8, 12, and 17 - last one for a pick 6).

sx eye haid a xtended rowt yisterdee and eye hait eye missed hit.....Good fer ole #30.....Eye'm heerin' #30's littull bruvver iz gonna bee sumthin' two.....  :thumb:  

Oke Gridge iz ovur thair layin' in tha weads fer us Fridee...So's thay bettur bee reddy...... :popcorneater:

Now I'm not saying that Murvil's turf is inferior to Alcoee's, but I sure would like to know how I left that field at 825 Lawrence yesterday with 2" of "grass clippings" on my turf shoes???

At the rate it is deteriorating, that rug will look like the top of Stars head by 2017.

Go Alcoee.

Amen.

APB.....lett's knott tawlk abowt ennybodee's haid orr feeled.....Butt mommaSTARS hare-do lady ovur beehind Dubbs cain maik hitt enny culler......Maybee she cain hep wif tha Alcoee endzoans....???...... :popcorneater:

The poor guy had high hopes!

My friend from Ooltewah needs to learn it's OK to have high hopes, but you also need to work hard and prepare to complete with folks like Maryville. We at East Ham have lot's  of respect for your football in that area. The scrimmage did more for East Ham then it did for Maryville. Maryville has a great program, it also has a lot of class.

My friend from Ooltewah needs to learn it's OK to have high hopes, but you also need to work hard and prepare to complete with folks like Maryville. We at East Ham have lot's  of respect for your football in that area. The scrimmage did more for East Ham then it did for Maryville. Maryville has a great program, it also has a lot of class.

Thainks cc...Good luck two ewe'uns this yeer..... :popcorneater: