Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

Jist inn frum tha scrimmige......Eye thawt D-B's offence wuz bettur thain laist yeers.....spread and moore spread.....

Mairvul missed on sum throws att times.....Butt ran tha bawl purtee good....Eye meen GQ subs so much lookin' att differunt combinashuns...Hits hard two git a grasp on hit sumtimes......Heers tha hilites az eye saw hit.....

a. IMO Even tho he didun't start on D for Mairvul twonite like he haz tha paist 2 yeers... #2 maiks two minny plays knott two

b. DB's QB throws tha slant purtee good and maid sum good deecishuns

3. Burguss onlee played two serries...Butt looks trimmer and qwicker

4. Mairvul haz az much depth az eye cain reemimburr

e. #14 fer Mairvul maid a nice play on a innercepshun

6. Vaught iz vurry tuff on tha QB reed

gee. Jackson batted att leest 2 orr 3 passes bye gittin' hiz big paws upp

8. Eye down't thaink ennybodee gott hert on eithur teem

eye. Ole Joel Hopkins ran tha bawl awfull hard twonite

10. Frashman Christian Marcum #13 cawt evurthang throwed inn hiz direckshun twonite maikin' sevrull circuss catches and wuz tha surprise star of tha scrimmige fer tha boys frum 825 Lawrence imo..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Hey guys couldnt make it down fri night! I know a scrimage is a scrimage .. i know u guys play alot of good talent and scrimage alot aswell!! From ur prespective how did db look all around? Just like some of you maryville folks input .. thanks

ki33 eye thawt D-B looked bettur thain laist yeer on offence......Tha 4 wides weal give a lot ov peepull trubble and tha QB wuz purtee good eye thawt.....Eye thaink thair O-Line iz bigger and four tha most part protected purtee well....

On deefence thay ere scrappy and run two tha bawl..... :popcorneater:

ki33 eye thawt D-B looked bettur thain laist yeer on offence......Tha 4 wides weal give a lot ov peepull trubble and tha QB wuz purtee good eye thawt.....Eye thaink thair O-Line iz bigger and four tha most part protected purtee well....

On deefence thay ere scrappy and run two tha bawl..... :popcorneater:

My Owls will visit DB....think we got a shot Starz????

Jist inn frum tha scrimmige......Eye thawt D-B's offence wuz bettur thain laist yeers.....spread and moore spread.....

Mairvul missed on sum throws att times.....Butt ran tha bawl purtee good....Eye meen GQ subs so much lookin' att differunt combinashuns...Hits hard two git a grasp on hit sumtimes......Heers tha hilites az eye saw hit.....

a. IMO Even tho he didun't start on D for Mairvul twonite like he haz tha paist 2 yeers... #2 maiks two minny plays knott two

b. DB's QB throws tha slant purtee good and maid sum good deecishuns

3. Burguss onlee played two serries...Butt looks trimmer and qwicker

4. Mairvul haz az much depth az eye cain reemimburr

e. #14 fer Mairvul maid a nice play on a innercepshun

6. Vaught iz vurry tuff on tha QB reed

gee. Jackson batted att leest 2 orr 3 passes bye gittin' hiz big paws upp

8. Eye down't thaink ennybodee gott hert on eithur teem

eye. Ole Joel Hopkins ran tha bawl awfull hard twonite

10. Frashman Christian Marcum #13 cawt evurthang throwed inn hiz direckshun twonite maikin' sevrull circuss catches and wuz tha surprise star of tha scrimmige fer tha boys frum 825 Lawrence imo..... :popcorneater:

I agree with stars on a,b, e, gee, and eye. Plus I'd like to echo 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10.

Both squads played a ton of kids. A lot of backups looked good vs other backups. Nice night for football. I hope there were no injuries. IMO -DB should win quite a few games this year.

PS - Big #79 for murvil is a good looking player.

Edited by strongx

Number 13# has fly paper for hands. Not many people could of caught two of the passes he pulled in last night. Number 43# looked great last night also and that was a great interception by number 14# last night. Number 79# swatted the ball back a few times looked good also.

Things to work on this week  will be the passing game for sure. The QB's all have great ability to make big things happen running the ball. There were some blown assignments on pass defense that will have to work on also. This is the reason we play these games to find out the weaknesses and correct them as the season goes on. There is no way under the sun you can say this team won and this one lost. I think it did shake the apple cart up a little bit last night with GQ regarding some of the issues I just mentioned but he has a great way of solving those problems and getting people in the right places.

I agree with stars on a,b, e, gee, and eye. Plus I'd like to echo 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10.

Both squads played a ton of kids. A lot of backups looked good vs other backups. Nice night for football. I hope there were no injuries. IMO -DB should win quite a few games this year.

PS - Big #79 for murvil is a good looking player.

Does anyone know how #88 is? I saw he was icing his eye.

I didn't realize D-B went 6-5 last year until I looked at the Murphy Fair book this weekend and saw where they returned six on each side of the ball and considering we returned eight alone on defense and seven on offense off a State Championship Team.  I also didn't realize they lost to Morristown East 27-17 the week before we beat East 49-7 last year. It was obvious where some of the problems were at the other night that even Ray Charles could of seen but I'm sure we'll get them worked out as usual. That's why we play these type games for, to find the problems and get them fixed before we get on the real stage on Friday Night.