3. Goodpasture 12-0 76 

4. Middle Tennessee Christian 14-1 70 

5. Collinwood 13-0 68 

6. Hampton (2) 15-2 66 

7. Booker T. Washington (1) 7-4 51 

8. South Fulton 13-3 50 

9. McEwen 12-1 30 

10. Meigs County 15-3 28 

Others receiving 12 or more points: Union City 26. Monterey 13.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC beats #8 SF by 14 and beat #7 BTW during the tournament in poplar bluff mo. and I do believe they can beat Humboldt they just lost it in the second half.

If UC has any chance of beating the Vikings at Humboldt they better figure a way to keep them of the boards! Meaning no disrespect but UC is not strong enough inside to keep Humboldt off the boards. Mr. Brown is a man among boys on the boards plain and simple!

I am shocked that Boyd Buchanan is not ranked. I can't believe there are 10 single A teams better than Boyd.

Boyd will be ranked soon. They are are only a few points away. What may have hurt them is they did not have any out-of-town tournaments. What helped Meigs Co.( which is in the same area as Boyd) is that they had a a couple of those tournaments and played against some ranked teams. It's always good to see how these teams actually develop during the season!

Let the district games begin!!!

Zebra UC out rebounded Humboldt in the game..Better look at the stat sheet..SF got the edge on rebounding 30 ta 28 last night and still got blowed out.

Well, look at what you just wrote, if UC did out rebound Humboldt then they got blew out & Humboldt was up by twenty-three (23) points when they started subbing! Not saying Humboldt will win by double digits but I like our chances at home & the crowd will be in the house.