National Signing Day 2014

ChattanoogaFBFan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is how many Dynamite Dozen have committed???? they are supposedly the cream of the crop :?:^_^

I believe four of them have committed to UTC

CJ Fritz - McCallie

Cameron Walker- McCallie

Isaiah Mack- Northwest Whitfield

Bailey Lenior- East Hamilton

Then Tre Herndon- East Hamilton to Vandy and Jermane Conyers Ridgeland to Indiana

Edited by ChattanoogaFBFan

Yeah I will give credit to Huesman and Will Healy for doing a good job recruiting the Chattanooga and North Gerogia area since coming here. I think the program said there was 23 players from the Chattanooga area on the roster last year.

most locals are walk-ons who may have earned scholarships....the program will be better when you can separate family from football.....which has left a bad taste in alot of local recruits mouths..I give him one more year to put the right people in place and should dominate that Conference with the strongest teams leaving for greener pastures...and start-up teams coming into the Conference.....such as ETSU who has alot of local talent from Chattanooga....Tennessee has learned that you dont let all the good talent leave town.....