Lake County 2014

lakecounty1968

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Co plays Obion Central in the Dyersburg jamboree tonight. Really don't know what to expect from the falcons. I don't think LC will show a lot in the jamboree. Really nothing to prove to Obion Central. I just hope LC comes out of the game injury free. LC cannot afford to lose any players. I am not a big fan of jamborees anyway. They prove nothing. Just a glorified scrimmage. Good luck to all teams participating in jamborees and most importantly I pray all the kids come out of the jamborees across the state injury free. 

No, the jackets will not get a win in week zero. You better worry about what Gleason does and not the falcons. I love when people judge thinks by a jamboree.

I'll worry about who I'll pull for, it's a Weakley Co pick......don't know who you guys played or what jamboree?

I love people who think they're being judge.....lol

I like the falcons, got us early this spring. No worries here in Gleason were too small. Love the Caldwell kid, been a fan of his since youth league.

Good luck to your Falcons there from the "Jamboree Judge" lol

Go Jackets!!!!!

Edited by irishman1

I'll worry about who I'll pull for, it's a Weakley Co pick......don't know who you guys played or what jambore?

I love people who think they're being judge.....lol

I like the falcons, got us early this spring. No worries here in Gleason were too small. Love the Caldwell kid, been a fan of his since youth league.

Good luck to your Falcons there from the "Jamboree Judge" lol

Go Jackets!!!!!

I gotcha with the Weakley Co. thing. This is all about having fun. I got the response I wanted. Just messing around with ya. There is only one judge in my life and he's way up in the heavens. Like I said it's all in fun. The jamboree judge now that was funny. I liked that one. Good luck to your Bulldogs this season.

Edited by lakecounty1968

The falcons looked terrible last night at the Dyersburg jamboree. Did not play with any emotion at all. That is not the same LC team that I saw at Dresden or Martin. Hopefully, the falcons will circle the wagons this week and play better. If not the falcons will start the season 0-1. LC had nothing to prove to Obion Central last night and it showed. Obion Central played with a chip on the shoulder and the falcons just went through the motions and it showed. You cannot take any opponent lightly and I hope LC learned that lesson last night. I look for the falcons to fix things this week and play with some fire this week. In jamboree's most coaches keep everything vanilla and get out of the thing injury free. LC managed to do both but look terrible doing it. Hats off to Central for playing your rear ends off last night. Classy move after the game between both teams in praying for Lake Co Danny Goodman who is battling a terrible disease.

I gotcha with the Weakley Co. thing. This is all about having fun. I got the response I wanted. Just messing around with ya. There is only one judge in my life and he's way up in the heavens. Like I said it's all in fun. The jamboree judge now that was funny. I liked that one. Good luck to your Bulldogs this season.

C'mon now 68.....I know you had that keyboard threw across the room. I gotcha lol!

Right with you on the real judge. God bless

Heck of a game I here, figured it to be a decent game.

• 2 months later...