106 nobody touches king he would pin

113 Murphy gets the decision

120 oliver picks up the pin

126 mr.Debian is the man no doubt

132 I think Richards would dec Chris w.

138 connell maj Russo

145 Hamilton dec he already did twice

152 *correction* Sutherland dec warren

160 Dooley over popp in OT (duel deciding match)

170 hagey could win but would be close

182 soloman is the man to beat at this weight, he gets the decision

195 west picks up the pin

220 Kramer picks up the pin

285 mr.Brulon Reagan gets the pin

D1 wins 33-25

Murph gets bonus pts, Based on what I saw at gp west it's a toss up at 145, Popp gets a Dec, not so sure about 170- toss up, 220 May only be a Maj,

D2 gets Most Improved for 2014 and just may could pull it out, but imho I see a close & rare d1 victory this year.

Individuals Should be combined!!!

This is all fun speculation but I say let's put a d1 and a d2 team together and wrestle in the Dixie Duals. It would be close with a lot of great match ups. If someone can get the atleast 10 of the d1s to comit I'll get the d2s

Sounds awesome, and for the kicker match. You representing the rich people division and I the simple man division for a winner takes all, no holds barred, cage match........Ric Flair style, or I can be Dusty Rhodes. Either way you will be getting the peoples elbow, u 1%

Edited by Tronado

This feed is just sad, d2 is better and because of that yall kicked us out of your tournament.The last time Baylor won the individual tournament they could have beat a d1 all champs team. The best wrestles in recent history to compete after highschool have come from division 2. Leen, Marable, Simpson, and Cody Cleveland, compared to Keller from d1.

The public-private split had nothing to do with wrestling. It was football. Since then, every year, we speculate which division is better.

The private-public split was about not wanting to follow the quota rule.  Today we still have private schools competing in D1 and they are following the quota rule and the teams in D2 are there because they didn't want to follow the rules and now they can give unlimited financial aid.  So I don't know why everyone keeps acting like it is a true split. 

The private-public split was about not wanting to follow the quota rule.  Today we still have private schools competing in D1 and they are following the quota rule and the teams in D2 are there because they didn't want to follow the rules and now they can give unlimited financial aid.  So I don't know why everyone keeps acting like it is a true split. 

The quota rule had nothing to do with the split.  When the Riverdale football team coached by Gary Rankin lost to Brentwood Academy for the state championship the principal of Riverdale & the head of schools in Rutherford County immediately started asking for a split. 

It's called being soft!!  If we can't beat you we will change the rules to kick you out!!! 

The quota rule had nothing to do with the split.  When the Riverdale football team coached by Gary Rankin lost to Brentwood Academy for the state championship the principal of Riverdale & the head of schools in Rutherford County immediately started asking for a split. 

It's called being soft!!  If we can't beat you we will change the rules to kick you out!!! 

Really, well then tell me how private schools are still in D1....they follow the quota rule.  So, if McCallie or MBA wanted to be in D1 all they would have to do is follow the quota rule.