Marion County New System New Coach

pegleg

You South Quitsburg hosers and the Chinese Dude need to git over it.  A few idiots and some spray paint.  Geez :rolleyes:

Let's play some freakin' football. redthumb.gif

Or . . . you can pony up a few bucks to CoachT, and we can go blast Jasper on the Plus Boards.  I've had a Blast Jasper thread over ther for a while.  :roflolk:

You for got a few assistant coaches playing cat burglars . . . and practicing with 22 y.o college players .  .

Marion Counties dead period ended on July 6th at midnight same as everyone else!!! Marion Counties dead period was from June 9th until July 7th,(4 weeks) before you blow a head gasket it was changed for safety reasons, (AND OK'D BY THE TSSAA) so those kid could get acclimated to the heat as same as everyone else.

thanks for clearing that up. It had been reported July 16 at midnight. Guess that was bad info.

You for got a few assistant coaches playing cat burglars . . . and practicing with 22 y.o college players .  .

Now . . . now . . . They stole them playbooks fair and square.  Even had a key.  ;)

As for the other thing, I cain't come up with a smart aleck response right now.  :)

I just hope them Jasper boys put together a good season, 'cause I really like ther new coach.  :wub:

HELLLOOO!! GUYS HERE IS A HONEST QUESTION. WHAT KINDA CRAP IS THIS THREAD?? HELLLOOO!! NOBODY EVEN TALKS FOOTBALL!!  I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I GET ON HERE AND READ FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN ITS NOT FOOTBALL SEASON. I FOR ONE WILL BE GLAD WHEN IT GETS HERE BECAUSE I GET TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE LIKE OLDINDIAN . BUNCH OF CRAP!! YOU NEED TO  GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! TAKE THAT CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE. BUNCH OF CRAP I TELL YA.. YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE GIRL WITH A BROKEN HEART. ALWAYS JEALOUS OF THE MIGHTY PIRATES AND NOW EVEN THE SISSY WARRIORS UP THE ROAD BECAUSE YOUR PROGRAM WILL NEVER BE WHAT THE OTHERS IN THE VALLEY ARE. IM NO WARRIOR FAN BUT CALLING OUT GROWN MEN BY THERE NAME HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME,, COME ON BABY!!! HELLLLOOOOOO!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! I PROMISE YOU BABY,,,SITTING ON HERE ACTING LIKE WOMEN RUNNING THAT KISSER BAD MOUTHING DON'T MAKE YOU MORE OF A MAN....HELLOOOO,, YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT BABY,, YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT...WHEN DOES FOOTBALL SEASON START? READING THIS CRAP,,, MAKES ME READY TO SEE THE PIRATES HIT SOMEBODY

HELLLOOO!! GUYS HERE IS A HONEST QUESTION. WHAT KINDA CRAP IS THIS THREAD?? HELLLOOO!! NOBODY EVEN TALKS FOOTBALL!!  I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I GET ON HERE AND READ FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN ITS NOT FOOTBALL SEASON. I FOR ONE WILL BE GLAD WHEN IT GETS HERE BECAUSE I GET TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE LIKE OLDINDIAN . BUNCH OF CRAP!! YOU NEED TO  GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! TAKE THAT CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE. BUNCH OF CRAP I TELL YA.. YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE GIRL WITH A BROKEN HEART. ALWAYS JEALOUS OF THE MIGHTY PIRATES AND NOW EVEN THE SISSY WARRIORS UP THE ROAD BECAUSE YOUR PROGRAM WILL NEVER BE WHAT THE OTHERS IN THE VALLEY ARE. IM NO WARRIOR FAN BUT CALLING OUT GROWN MEN BY THERE NAME HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME,, COME ON BABY!!! HELLLLOOOOOO!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! I PROMISE YOU BABY,,,SITTING ON HERE ACTING LIKE WOMEN RUNNING THAT KISSER BAD MOUTHING DON'T MAKE YOU MORE OF A MAN....HELLOOOO,, YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT BABY,, YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT...WHEN DOES FOOTBALL SEASON START? READING THIS CRAP,,, MAKES ME READY TO SEE THE PIRATES HIT SOMEBODY

Seems to me that you are so fired up that you need to go hit somebody. Why don't you make oldindian your first target?  :popcorneater: