How Did Goodpasture Drop to Single A?

bobcatfan300

TSSAA rule that will not allow the multiplier to make a team jump 2 classifications in football. Their enrollment is single A. With the multiplier it would jump them from 1A to 3A and that is against the TSSAA rule so they were held at 2A. 2A football equals 1A in every other sport.

Football classification rules everything.

TSSAA rule that will not allow the multiplier to make a team jump 2 classifications in football. Their enrollment is single A. With the multiplier it would jump them from 1A to 3A and that is against the TSSAA rule so they were held at 2A. 2A football equals 1A in every other sport.

Football classification rules everything.

Not a fair rule. AA should play in AA period.

That is nonsense. No private school with all their advantages and getting players from all over including Clarksville and Mt Juliet should be in single A. But since they get to do this, I hope the Bobcats come ready to play, play their usual great defense, and are hitting their threes. You have to beat the best to be the best!! The Bobcat fans took up 2/3rds of the LA gym during the 7A championship game and I know they will be out again in force Tuesday night.

Edited by bobcatfan300

Goodpasture will get all they want from UC..HUMBOLDT. .or Mitchell I promise you that..I don't think Goodpasture can beat either.

I think that if Goodpasture's 3s are falling they can beat the elite A teams from the west. If they aren't falling I don't think they have the defense or size to beat those teams. Their schedule has been so weak that I think they'll have a tough time with the step up in competition (if they encounter one of those 3 teams).