Mt. Pleasant

cubs1

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks getarealclue and RJR73, I appreciate your comments and information. So RJR73, was Smith a good coach? Why did he turn down Summertown? Sounds like maybe MP is getting back on track.

I think he was in the press box most of the time during games but really never knew what kind of coach he was. I never heard why he turned downed Summertown job its a lot starting up a new program. I heard Duncan from Central off of state winning team had put in for it too.

Not to quick the word going around this morning is K. Myers from HC. A job is not open yet for the WC coach. It could come open but there is A Special Ed. Job opening up. A lot of rumors . Does Myers have discipline?

If its not a current WC coach, and I don't see any of them leaving since they have kids in the system, then the only other coach that's from WC that I can think of is one of the Bradley twins. Can't think of his first name though.

What's up with Parker stepping down at Cascade???

Took a job as the superintendent at the Bus Garage for Bedford County, I was told. More money I'd assume. Lot of teachers in general are rethinking their career path with their salaries now tied to test scores. I'm not saying that had anything to do with Coach Parker leaving, but I've heard other teachers mention this as a source of concern for many.

Took a job as the superintendent at the Bus Garage for Bedford County, I was told. More money I'd assume. Lot of teachers in general are rethinking their career path with their salaries now tied to test scores. I'm not saying that had anything to do with Coach Parker leaving, but I've heard other teachers mention this as a source of concern for many.

I can totally understand that

off topic, but why are you putting periods between question marks?

To use as spacers and the extra question marks is to stress uncertainty. Just something I do... Like extra periods to break up sentences as for easier reading and like the pauses one might have in a real conversation.

First time anyone ever asked that... Cool.