Mitchell knows it will be a dog fight with UC.

Galilee

Thats what u need to do Megatron..Go to Humboldt and watch BTW get beat then u can get on coach T and reveal that your tigers got stunned!

I hope that is what happens, but you can never tell. Humboldt for some reason seems to not put teams away when they have them on the ropes. I think Humboldt will win, but I expect a war.

Yea Humboldt is who I know they are and BTW could beat them..I think UC has the best team in the state when they are clicking! I believe Mitchell is in mayor trouble im telling you!..If UC comes to play like I know they can they will beat Mitchell. .I promise you!

Im tired of hearing all the Hype about Mitchell winning 23 in a row but Mitchell has only played S.S thats even worth playing and SS gave Mitchell that game..If Mitchell beats UC on a good night then they will earn my respect! ..So we will see!!..If all Memphis teams make it to boro and advance every night they will lose to much money..Memphis has NO fan base..M.T.S.U. want even make enough money to pay the electric bill for one night! .. Lol

Im tired of hearing all the Hype about Mitchell winning 23 in a row but Mitchell has only played S.S thats even worth playing and SS gave Mitchell that game..If Mitchell beats UC on a good night then they will earn my respect! ..So we will see!!..If all Memphis teams make it to boro and advance every night they will lose to much money..Memphis has NO fan base..M.T.S.U. want even make enough money to pay the electric bill for one night! .. Lol

1st thing the fedex forum made an offer for the state tourney that was much much better then the deal with MTSU! If it was in Memphis it would make more money because we attend basketball games in town!

2nd we can't close down the entire city but small towns can!

2rd your right the T$$AA officials ain't about to let all these Memphis teams make it!

Whitestation

Hamilton

Mitchell

Humboldt

Manassas

Jackson SS

WILL BE THE TEAMS FROM WEST TENNESSEE

1st thing the fedex forum made an offer for the state tourney that was much much better then the deal with MTSU! If it was in Memphis it would make more money because we attend basketball games in town!

2nd we can't close down the entire city but small towns can!

2rd your right the T$$AA officials ain't about to let all these Memphis teams make it!

Whitestation

Hamilton

Mitchell

Humboldt

Manassas

Jackson SS

WILL BE THE TEAMS FROM WEST TENNESSEE

We will see about that want we!..If Mitchell is so unbeatable how did CPA beat yall by 40???..Coulda been by 50!!

Because CPA would beat you all by 60! That's how! Lol

Im not drinking that juice dude! Ive been around basketball for 35 yrs and I promise you I know thats hog wash!..But I do believe in a team having a horrible night and getting blowed out..That happens in all sports in general but im not drinking that Mitchell is 20 points better than UC JUICE!