Houston Co. vs Union City

wtspfan

Evidently you don't know UC that well. UC will be the "most" physical team in the tourney and they have 3 solid post players. UC's problem is the outside "3" ball. You won't intimidate them or press them out of a gym. There guards are tall and all of the except for 1 are "long" type of players. They will pound the boards. HC's only chance is to slow it down and play keep away. Middleton was a very good team and was expected to be there as well, until the foul shots showed up in the Region championship game.

I saw UC play three games at the Hickman Co tourney,I have seen six of the eight class A teams that are left.I assure you that HC is capable of playing with them whatever style of play that they want. I hope everyone keeps underestimating this team,Clarkrange is the best team in the tourney- that bottom half is loaded.

I like how UC is always the not good enough but what these girls have kept doing is knocking them off one at a time. People have been picking against them all season so this talk is nothing new. They just handle it on the floor as ball players. Looking for them to shut some people up this year. Teams geared up for them this year after what happened last year in the state tourney.(Clarkrange) lol

I like how UC is always the not good enough but what these girls have kept doing is knocking them off one at a time. People have been picking against them all season so this talk is nothing new. They just handle it on the floor as ball players. Looking for them to shut some people up this year. Teams geared up for them this year after what happened last year in the state tourney.(Clarkrange) lol

yeaaaaa but you guys also went up there with your same talk last year and got beat by Jakson Co. I hope you guys win, and you will definitely have to earn it, but you guys still have a bit to prove there Edited by GCPioneer

yeaaaaa but you guys also went up there with your same talk last year and got beat by Jakson Co. I hope you guys win, and you will definitely have to earn it, but you guys still have a bit to prove there

As a matter of fact you have been picking against UC all season as well thanks for the support though they still have everything to prove.

As a matter of fact you have been picking against UC all season as well thanks for the support though they still have everything to prove.

haha, since when have I picked against Union City? I have given you guys much more credit than what you just stated. I have even given you guys props to the JC and Clarkrange people. I think you guys have a chance, but to still have to prove yourselves again this year when you're there or you guys will go down as the same type of team that Lake Co. had a few years ago. All of the talent in the world, but couldn't get it done on the big stage. Now, go prove me wrong...

I state nothing but my opinion... I told you guys that Middleton would give you guys a heck of a game and you guys acted as if I was an idiot saying that. I'm telling you again, Houston Co. will give you guys a tough game. If you guys can beat Houston Co., then Clarkrange, then Jackson Co., you guys deserve a gold ball. Is going to be a tall task, but not unreachable...

Edited by GCPioneer

haha, since when have I picked against Union City? I have given you guys much more credit than what you just stated. I have even given you guys props to the JC and Clarkrange people. I think you guys have a chance, but to still have to prove yourselves again this year when you're there or you guys will go down as the same type of team that Lake Co. had a few years ago. All of the talent in the world, but couldn't get it done on the big stage. Now, go prove me wrong...

I state nothing but my opinion... I told you guys that Middleton would give you guys a heck of a game and you guys acted as if I was an idiot saying that. I'm telling you again, Houston Co. will give you guys a tough game. If you guys can beat Houston Co., then Clarkrange, then Jackson Co., you guys deserve a gold ball. Is going to be a tall task, but not unreachable...

GC ill defend you on that one also..You defended UC when they said UC played a cupcake schedule. .Middleton was every bit what you said they were..But not spot for spot..Middleton has a stud post player that is as good or better than any..UC has a bullseye on them being undefeated and that makes teams play even harder..Its gonna be a very tough task to beat 7a and Houston. .Its gonna be a up hill battle for them..Good luck to them!..And as far as the bracket goes ..It is what it is!..Good luck to GC GIRLS next year as well..Middleton will have all but one coming back next year.