It's Time to Separate the Public and Private Schools

@38320

time for the name calling and video post, the goon sqauds battleship just got sank, game over. And. If you boys couldn't spot a 6'5 man in my Florida pull over standing right on the fence by the blowup helmet, that's on you. The guy I wanted to see, seen me. He knows it, and two I was with know it too. Tell tubby hi, from UMC.

Tubby well aint that just hurt full words.... WOW!!!!!! Really hurts deep down. You did deny who you were scarwd of ole tubby........ The liar in all thus always points to you. Meeting at hooters like you said not there.... why dont you just come on up here and call me tubby to my face you can talk behind your computer screen but cant seem to run that mouth when confronted..... you are just like that, football team we played and all from that area a joke come say hurtful things to my face. I struggle with my weight daily thanks for reminding me I am glad to know that you know that and I hope the name calling makes you feel better. Come say iy to my face and I will drop you with all 350 pounds of my tubby self all I have to say is quit talking behind the computer and just bring it......

Tubby well aint that just hurt full words.... WOW!!!!!! Really hurts deep down. You did deny who you were scarwd of ole tubby........ The liar in all thus always points to you. Meeting at hooters like you said not there.... why dont you just come on up here and call me tubby to my face you can talk behind your computer screen but cant seem to run that mouth when confronted..... you are just like that, football team we played and all from that area a joke come say hurtful things to my face. I struggle with my weight daily thanks for reminding me I am glad to know that you know that and I hope the name calling makes you feel better. Come say iy to my face and I will drop you with all 350 pounds of my tubby self all I have to say is quit talking behind the computer and just bring it......

Choo Choo.......

You quickly figure out the goon squad quick on this site...lots of talk sitting behind the pc. They truely drag down the good name of whole Alcoa program.

Lol!!! You know nothing about the Alcoa program. Actually, you know nothing at all! You just make it up as you go..... If it sounds good, go with it. I call that diarrhea of the mouth and you are full of it!

Its not a guess my friend. I talked to coach Bobby Sharp and he told me that Coach Rankin is all on board for public private split!

Third hand info is gospel? ok. KEEP WHINING LIL GIRL!

Alcoa has played the best privates for years and won the majority! Teams like Brentwood Acad., McCallie, Webb, Goodpasture, David Lipcomb, CAK, DCA, & CPA. Beat BA, GP & CPA, for a state championship. Beat a BJ Coleman lead McCallie team back to back, A McCallie team that beat Rankin's #1 ranked Riverdale before lossing to Alcoa. 

Alcoa never dodges the competition there alltime whiner! Alcoa's 2014 has 2 6A teams, 1 5A team, 3 4A teams. How about Lewis Co.??? Playing girls schools there in the weakest region of TN football? 

I was there, UCM was scared! fact!

Third hand info is gospel? ok. KEEP WHINING LIL GIRL!

Alcoa has played the best privates for years and won the majority! Teams like Brentwood Acad., McCallie, Webb, Goodpasture, David Lipcomb, CAK, DCA, & CPA. Beat BA, GP & CPA, for a state championship. Beat a BJ Coleman lead McCallie team back to back, A McCallie team that beat Rankin's #1 ranked Riverdale before lossing to Alcoa.

Alcoa never dodges the competition there alltime whiner! Alcoa's 2014 has 2 6A teams, 1 5A team, 3 4A teams. How about Lewis Co.??? Playing girls schools there in the weakest region of TN football?

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :)