It's Time to Separate the Public and Private Schools

@38320

You two remind me of a guy in my fifth grade class...not witty enough for the snappy comeback, or smart enough to win an argument so the only response left was the "funny boy" or the "girlie"...better luck with someone else, I've got better things to do than hang around and watch unrelated video's of puppets, or engage in jr. high name calling contests.

So what do you think this will do to small schools like Tri Cities Christian who are trying to work their way into 1A football. They had to advertise for homeschoolers and students who attend other area private schools who do not have football last year to get enough for a team and probably still had less than 25 players (maybe less than 20). They were on track to join the 1A/2A northeast Tennessee district in the next year or two. I just don't see them being able to continue that program if they can only play privates because there are just not that many around here.

So what do you think this will do to small schools like Tri Cities Christian who are trying to work their way into 1A football. They had to advertise for homeschoolers and students who attend other area private schools who do not have football last year to get enough for a team and probably still had less than 25 players (maybe less than 20). They were on track to join the 1A/2A northeast Tennessee district in the next year or two. I just don't see them being able to continue that program if they can only play privates because there are just not that many around here.

I hate to sound callous, but the consideration of one school can't compare to equality. TCC will face obstacles in starting a program regardless of which division they are placed, and being competitive will take time. Scheduling is simple, just play the schools closest or who offers the best opportunity for financial gain, or chances to compete, whichever the priority.

You two remind me of a guy in my fifth grade class...not witty enough for the snappy comeback, or smart enough to win an argument so the only response left was the "funny boy" or the "girlie"...better luck with someone else, I've got better things to do than hang around and watch unrelated video's of puppets, or engage in jr. high name calling contests.

+1, and those two still don't get the point that this is a done deal. The only issue is it for 2015,2016 or 20017.