Boyd Buc vs B T Washington Qtrs.

skydogg25

Unless the stats are wrong, it said BTW shot 49% from the floor. It also said BTW shot 43 free throws to Boyd's 9??

I know Boyd did not shoot many free throws compared to BTW, but not sure exactly how many they had. The Bucs put up a very good fight. BTW won the battle on the boards. You can't allow a good team to get 2 and 3 opportunities on the offensive glass.  I think that did us in.   I am proud of this group of seniors. They came up one game short of the state tournament last season, put in hard work in the off season, and made it to the glass house. First time we have been back since 1996.  These guys will be missed. A few of them will hit the soccer field next week, and have a very legitimate shot of making another trip to the boro for spring fling!  :thumb:

Boyd can win this game, they will have to play there best game of the year , they have a lot of trouble with speed, that why Central beat them twice this year, I have seen BTW play this year they are not faster than Central so I think they have a good shot but I will take BTW by 16. Good luck to Boyd hope ya win.

Great game by Boyd but I said 16 and BTW won by 18, Boyd can hold there head up they played a heck of a season.

Boyd could have done a better job on the boards and they had several turnovers they normally don't make, but when the other team goes to the line 43 times, your probably not going to win and, BTW shot very well from the line.  That was the difference.  The officials were not very good.  The fouls on 23 and 12 that fouled them out were terrible calls that ended those kids high school careers.  Sometimes the officials when they get on that stage want to be seen.  They were tonight for sure.  Boyd had a great season and Coach Rose is fantastic!  Good luck to BTW the rest of the tournament.

Unless the stats are wrong, it said BTW shot 49% from the floor. It also said BTW shot 43 free throws to Boyd's 9??

From listening online and according to the announcers description, BB started fouling or had fouls called on them early in 4th.  BTW made their FT's