2014 9-AAA Off Season Thread

MajorZ

Here is how the 2014 season will go. Of course the Bison will go back to back.

1. Station Camp- Best talent wins out

2, Lebanon- surprise

3. Mount Juliet- better than last year

4. Beech- okayerer

5. Hendersonville- got lucky last year

6. Gallatin- not enough talent

7. Wilson Central- they need an Angel

8. Portland- Help

1.) SC will contend

2.) If Lebanon is # 2; next 6 teams better not play outside league!! this finish would not be  surprise........more like miracle.

3.) MJ would be better IF they stayed in "O" they know. Daddy better come back and help. This one could go either way.

4.) Beech = unknown; good coach; they will always compete

5.) H'ville will be one of contenders

6.) Gallatin should be better.

7.) Wilson Central lost a lot of experence.....will be young

8.) Portland will not be bottom

MY PICKS

1.) Hendersonville

2.) SC

3.) Beech

3.) Gallatin

3.) MJ

6.) WC

7.) Portland

8.) Lebanon

I think first 5 are solid........I am cowardly on # 3. WC might surprise up.

Im hoping we can pick up a 6'4" qb in the supplemental draft before school starts, couple of offensive linemen as well, and throw in a good rb for extra measure......oh wait...there is no supplemental draft........ Lord help our coaches......and God bless them, they have their work cut out for them........on a positive note, the kids seem to really be getting into it. Be interesting to see how many make it through the Summer though, lol. Good luck to all the SC teams, and pray for everyone to have an injury free year.

I was told that there were budget cuts at MJ and there was not a teaching position available for Coach Duncan. Wish him the best. Word has it that Coach T will be handing the OC duties.

It's crazy, seems just last week I told you that mj was having a tough time finding a teaching position for him, and you confirmed he had a spot for next year.

Now, people start realizing.. I know what's going on here at mj,

There's what kisler said, and then what really happened.

What I was told, after the Shelbyville scrimmage, little perry confronted all of his staff after words and decided to give them some choice words. This is when Duncan told him this place wasn't for him. Apparently he didn't like the micro manager that perry was. That's the reason why the other coach left too. Now on my count, that's 10 coaches since perry has taken over, and will be the 3rd oc...it's no coiniscience, the finger needs to be pointed back at the hc.

If you honestly believe that the budget was cut and that's why he lost his job, again take your blinders off kisler. His dad is the ad there, and brown takes care of his coaches first! So you know that's a cover up. Admit I was right.

Anyways,

My district rankings. Just by what I saw/heard from spring

1.HHS

2 sc

3 ghs

4 wc

5 bhs

6mj

7lhs

8phs

I think 2,3,4 and 5 could vary, and depending if everything gets on the right track at mj 6 as well. But Im hearing that trigger is waiting to be pulled on little perry if finishes that low again this year.

When you made this statement; I thought you were talking about a position on the field with player; not position in the school.

I admit you know bits and pieces, but when you come out with things like:

QB was kicked off the team.- it didn't happen.

Player quit team because he was asked to help teach offense to younger players and " deal' breaker " was he was asked to take PEDs. Didn't happen. Wasn't allowed to come back due to off field issues.

Player's letter held back due to hair cut.... couldn't have been due to attitude and work ethic.

Players at MJ not getting scholarships- over 22 scholarships in last 4 years.

Your son played at MJ as freshman 2years ago and left and given scholarship to Ensworth- no one on MJ's roster on Ensworths roster.

I can go on and on.

As for Coach Duncan... I only know what I was told. It may be wrong and it may be right. Not all coaches get along if what you said is true.

I would be interested in knowing  the 10 coaches that have left since Coach T became head coach.

Tell us when your issues with MJ and the coaching staff really started and what happened.

You know I have been in some heated debates on here before but have always had the facts and even more often, the truth. Yea, okay, I do throw opinion out from time to time but, I rarely see such a lack of pride displayed for a program, community, and kids involved as WCP has shown Mt. Juliet. BKisler seems to be a good person being respectful, showing sportsmanship. I want to know what WCP's problem is with Mt. Juliet. Why such contempt?

Also, Duncan is back teaching at SC. Good luck. 

Gallatin's Brett Neelly wins back to back state titles in discus today with a throw of 180' 4". Missed state title on Shot put by 4.25 inches with a throw of 58' 8.75". Not a bad days work for a kid who also plays football and basketball.

Heard his first 3 throws in Discus would have placed him 1st, 2nd and 3rd at state. Seems he is many DI offers in Track & Field and will compete in some elite national meets this summer. 

Heard his first 3 throws in Discus would have placed him 1st, 2nd and 3rd at state. Seems he is many DI offers in Track & Field and will compete in some elite national meets this summer.

I know he has letters of interest from Stanford, Oregon, and Harvard to name a few. No doubt Track&Field will be what he gets his offer in. His grades are unreal as well. He can pretty much pick any college he wants. His ultimate goal is to make the Olympic Team. Which I don't doubt he will achieve.

Edited by wave88

You know I have been in some heated debates on here before but have always had the facts and even more often, the truth. Yea, okay, I do throw opinion out from time to time but, I rarely see such a lack of pride displayed for a program, community, and kids involved as WCP has shown Mt. Juliet. BKisler seems to be a good person being respectful, showing sportsmanship. I want to know what WCP's problem is with Mt. Juliet. Why such contempt?

Also, Duncan is back teaching at SC. Good luck.

Agreed, BKisler loves his bears and always speaks highly about other programs along with the majority of the posters on this thread.. Would also love to hear WCP's problem with MJ?

I know he has letters of interest from Stanford, Oregon, and Harvard to name a few. No doubt Track&Field will be what he gets his offer in. His grades are unreal as well. He can pretty much pick any college he wants. His ultimate goal is to make the Olympic Team. Which I don't doubt he will achieve.

Track & Field is definitely his #1 but, I am sure he will get offers in Football this season too. He missed most of last season with injury. Who knows, he may get offers for both by a school. Football scholarships are more plentiful than Track & Field, however, he may even get more academic money.