09-19-2014 Hendersonville High School Away

09-26-2014 Trousdale Co. High School Home Homecoming

10-03-2014 Lebanon High School Away

10-10-2014 Station Camp High School Home

10-17-2014 Portland High School Away

10-24-2014 Mt. Juliet High School Away

10-31-2014 Wilson Central High School Home

Edited by Pilgrim

Gallatin must win this year. They have a lot of talent. They have the players. Do they have the coaching. Does anyone have the Gallatin schedule for this year. If you do post it and I will give summary of each game. Can they beat station camp.

Your obsession with Gallatin. Let me guess...2-8 like last year. Or was it 1-9. Edited by GWAVE1

Gallatin beats Springfield 35 to 14. Beech beats Gallatin 28 to 24. Gallatin beats Stewart creek 28 to 27. Hendersonville beats Gallatin 35 to 21. Gallatin beats tc 28 to 14 Lebanon beats Gallatin 21 to 14 station camp beats Gallatin 28 to 14 Gallatin beats Portland 28 to 7 mtjuliet beats Gallatin 35 to 21 Gallatin beats Wilson central 31 to 30 Gallatin will be 5-5 if there quarterback is good.

Scrimmage results for tonight.

Gallatin 14

Clarksville 8

Not a bad night of Spring ball.

Gallatin started off slow but looked good once they got going. I thought their QB had pretty good touch on the ball and they seem to be pretty balance all around.

Clarksville got what they need out of the game. A little confidence and feel for a whole new program.

Scrimmage results for tonight.

Gallatin 14

Clarksville 8

Not a bad night of Spring ball.

Gallatin started off slow but looked good once they got going. I thought their QB had pretty good touch on the ball and they seem to be pretty balance all around.

Clarksville got what they need out of the game. A little confidence and feel for a whole new program.

Gallatin scored on a 30 yard swing pass and a 60 yard pass. They also had one 2 pt conversion with the starters. Clarksville scored on a 60 yard QB run with the reserves.

I thought Clarksville looked better than they have in the recent past. #27 was a tough runner and both QB's had a handle on the offense. Looks like you are going to have a heck of a QB battle. I realize you have a new coach from Northeast but besides the uniform color I could tell no difference in the style of play. Not sure if the Wildcats can beat Henry Co but I think you are headed in the right direction.

Glad both sides were injury free. Gallatin has plenty to work on but I think everyone can see the potential. Still there are plenty of areas that the coaches will evaluate.