2014 9-AAA Off Season Thread

MajorZ

You sir, are wrong. And if I didn't stay close to the program how would I know all of this?

The fact is take your blinders off and see the problem

Tell me what I am wrong on?

And the new OC is not trying to fill position. They are filled and have been.

Tell me what I am wrong on?

And the new OC is not trying to fill position. They are filled and have been.

You sir, are wrong. And if I didn't stay close to the program how would I know all of this?

The fact is take your blinders off and see the problem

You cant be close to the program because all that you say is wrong?

QB was never kicked off football team- you were wrong on that.

You mentioned earlier this year that MJ doesn't have any players get scholarships...only 22 + in the last 4 years.

A player was not helped with a scholarship due to his hair cut. wrong again.

Player  quit because he was offered enhancements to help his work outs - wrong ! Not the truth

I will take my blinders off. Tell me the problem. Please don't leave any details out.

How did Siegel look?  Lost a lot of skill players from last season.  New Qb?

Siegel has a good back field. #11 runs hard. He is a good back QB made some really nice throws. Don't have the big game changer they have had in the past. Tempo didn't seem as fast as last year; but I think that is due to new QB. Good offensive line and defense plays physical and persues well.

And it would be good for a coach to hold a kid responsible for social media, yes. But having 7 responses on a media site instead if calling the kid in to talk to him individually is unprofessional and bad coaching. He was trying to publicly make a point. That's how children act.

I know for a fact! That kids have been offered steroids, not from the guy with the job in the school tho.

And he did get kicked off the football team and had a cake "punishment" he had to make up. The bball coach has dismissed for next year because of attitude and off the field instances. So tell me, if one gets punished like the kid you say for off the field, that quit, why didn't he punish his star the same way? And don't say he didn't do anything bc the bball coach didn't do it for giggles

And it would be good for a coach to hold a kid responsible for social media, yes. But having 7 responses on a media site instead if calling the kid in to talk to him individually is unprofessional and bad coaching. He was trying to publicly make a point. That's how children act.

I know for a fact! That kids have been offered steroids, not from the guy with the job in the school tho.

And he did get kicked off the football team and had a cake "punishment" he had to make up. The bball coach has dismissed for next year because of attitude and off the field instances. So tell me, if one gets punished like the kid you say for off the field, that quit, why didn't he punish his star the same way? And don't say he didn't do anything bc the bball coach didn't do it for giggles

I'm a complete outsider here. But you have just made a significantly serious allegation. If it is really that bad, maybe you should do something other than spread it all over CoachT.

You cant be close to the program because all that you say is wrong?

QB was never kicked off football team- you were wrong on that.

You mentioned earlier this year that MJ doesn't have any players get scholarships...only 22 + in the last 4 years.

A player was not helped with a scholarship due to his hair cut. wrong again.

Player quit because he was offered enhancements to help his work outs - wrong ! Not the truth

I will take my blinders off. Tell me the problem. Please don't leave any details out.

Mj had been know to hold letters from kids from the end of the year. And he did hold a letter because of a hair cut. People real close know that.

It has been reported to tssaa and they were caught this off season with a football and coaches out there. By the tssaa. Their principal is a great principal and gets a lot of stuff swept under the rug.

Also illegal recruiting happens there at mj with kicking camps where kids are wined and dined and shown facilities and dinners and other stuff. But somehow it gets swept under. They are close from getting caught