This Mitchell Team is so special.

Galilee

We should be good in BB for a while. In football KIPP is a rising power. The new coach is Tim Thompson the former Melrose coach who dominated for a while.

no offense galilee but that guy has no business being around children.none at all.i admire your coach. tough situation at mitchell but coaches like mr phillips just make the entire school and community better. he is in it for all the right reasons and the fact that his son is at mitchell says a whole lot.

I am so glad I met some Union City fans that post with non racist remarks. Thank you Chipper and the ones I met at the sectional game.

Your an Idiot!.Why do you have to be black to pull a trigger or be a thug??.Im not even close to being a racist..And how do you know im not Black??..Your the only one that mentioned somebody.getting hung so your the only racist one on here...Congrats to Mitchell once again!

Here is your post!!!!!

Galilee I thought I saw you but wasn't sure..You looked like a classy kind of guy! Even though I thought the refs sucked and Mitchell got by with way to much walking and grabbing yall can still win gold..I cant see Mitchell getting by with that kind of play at boro because a lot of it was just dirty play..I guess the refs were scared they would get shot in a drive by if they called it down the Middle. .When Stockdale got mugged in end they shoulda called international but we got nothing. .The game was over by then but that kid coulda been seriously injured for nothing. .Its not worth it man..Good luck to Mitchell tho!

Here is mine, I only responded to you.

Shot in a drive by? That is very offensive statement. Our fans treated you all with class. I resent that remark. That is like me saying we may get hung from a tree in UC. Any way the refs blew calls on both ends but that is part of the game and it happens. Your coach and players did an excellent job and I wish you all the best.

I guess I am an idiot for reading your post.