best high school weightroom

iownyou

who do you think has the best weightroom in TN? brentwood academy has just recently refurnished their weightroom and it is the nicest i have seen at the high school level anywhere. it compares to (and is superior to many) college weightrooms. the equipiment is top of the line and will most likely be a large factor to the eagles' success this season.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right on iownyou. i have recently visited brentwood academys wieghtroom and wow, this would amaze even philip fulmer and the sort. as you know our school is thinking about getting fieldturf,and what better way than to top it off with a top notch weightroom. the equipment is all new from Hammer Strengh. and i have already ordered some of the same. if you have some free time and need something to do,stop by BA just to view this weightroom and see what strides they are making to becoming the best in TN and the South.

Of course I'm going to say that, but of course you're going to say that BA's is better. At least I have facts to back up my statement. Was your weight coach Peyton Manning's personal trainer at UT? Was he nominated and finished in the top 4 nationwide for National High School Strength Coach of the Year? That's what I thought...

Hendersonville, Austin East, Maryville, and Dyersburg are all public schools that have been mentioned so far. I`m just wondering how they were paid for. Did your local schools systems build them or was it solely the effort of booster clubs? Or was it a joint effort through public and private funding? If the latter is the case, how much was done through boosters?