Shelby County 2014 Pre-Season Thread (Districts 14, 15, & 16)

kwc

Whitehaven High's Donte Vaughn is the next big thing to come out of DaHaven. The class of 2016 Junior now holds offers from Aurburn, Miami and just recently was offered by Ole Miss! Donte plays corner,reciever and QB for the DAHaven and has a 3.5 GPA, his measurements are 6-3 185. 

Whitehaven High's Donte Vaughn is the next big thing to come out of DaHaven. The class of 2016 Junior now holds offers from Aurburn, Miami and just recently was offered by Ole Miss! Donte plays corner,reciever and QB for the DAHaven and has a 3.5 GPA, his measurements are 6-3 185. 

The kid that wore #14 last season? What number will he wear this year?

D:

I'm anticipating Braylen having a HUGE year this season. I'm assuming he's geting some looks as well. I honestly think he dominates this season.

PS: Did you get my email?

Edited by kwc

Danny:

I see where Ayron received the Memphis NUC Combine, RB MVP Award for the sophomore class, while Donte Vaugn and Rodney Saulsberry Jr. received Memphis NUC combine, DB Co-MVP Awards for the sophomore class. Also, kudos to Myles Chalmers for receiving the Memphis NUC Combine, DL MVP Award. That's a nice way to enter into the summer.

2014 Memphis NUC Event Results - Memphis