West Tennessee Football (3A)

mrhoward21

Camden will be worst this season than last. They are on the down hill slide. Lewis & Fairview will be factors in the equation as always but I don't believe will be as good as last year. Milan will be much improved and Westview will be a playoff contender for sure.

Rumors of Camdens demise have been greatly exaggerated... Look for us to have a big year...8 starters return on an  stout Defense,,, Blow is a much better passer than Vick and will run when he has too.replaced only 3 Offensive linemen both guards and the center.While you always love to have a shifty back like Webster we have a work horse in Brown and Hudson will give us that shifty kid not to mention and excellent Sophomore class...might be one of the best we ever had...

Lewis Co will not be as good as last yr but if our boys work hard week after week they have a chance to make a deep run in the playoffs again and as long as Coach Sharp is here we got a chance! ( we still have half of our starters back from last yr )

I would agree with That Sharpe is a great coach...But I thought you guys started 18 seniors last year some both ways ..at least thats what the program shows...  on Offense  

Seiber#4 ..SR

Bowman#20 SR

Carrol#74 SR

Barnes#53 Soph..

Bowen #50 SR

McClain#71 SR

Obien #56 SR

Benson #47 SR

Graham #7 SR

Holt#15 JR

Bennett #48 SR

Defense

Graham #7 SR 

Obrien #56 SR

Hensley #52 JR

Bowen #50 SR

Clark#63 SR

Eglinton #36 JR

Benson #47 SR

Bennett #48 SR

Schneider #8 Sr

Seiber#4 ..SR

Bowman#20 SR

am I missing something or was the program just wrong.

Edited by Beagle

I would agree with That Sharpe is a great coach...But I thought you guys started 18 seniors last year some both ways ..at least thats what the program shows... on Offense

Seiber#4 ..SR

Bowman#20 SR

Carrol#74 SR

Barnes#53 Soph..

Bowen #50 SR

McClain#71 SR

Obien #56 SR

Benson #47 SR

Graham #7 SR

Holt#15 JR

Bennett #48 SR

Defense

Graham #7 SR

Obrien #56 SR

Hensley #52 JR

Bowen #50 SR

Clark#63 SR

Eglinton #36 JR

Benson #47 SR

Bennett #48 SR

Schneider #8 Sr

Seiber#4 ..SR

Bowman#20 SR

am I missing something or was the program just wrong.

lol you can't always go by the program my friend but we did have 18 Sr's but like I said before we have half of our starters back! First of all Seiber didn't  start on Defense and Graham didn't start on defense either, that was the starting line up for the first home game and they never changed it in the program. We lost a lot from last yr but like I said before we will still make a good run in the playoffs

Edited by alltime

Lewis will be ok this year. A lot of good players were on the field against Giles in the spring scrimmage. It looked like coach Sharp has plenty to work with.

BigPurpleMachine. Unlike ya Milan team us folks down here in Giles have no geographic home. If they put us in the West we go to the dance. In the East we keep stumbling in the semi's. We are not "middle". We are Southern. B)