West Tennessee Football (3A)

mrhoward21

I think Westview will be the team to beat in 3A in WEST TN and I think that they will be a rematch with Westview and Lewis Co in the Qtr's

Wishful thinking...we got farther last year than we expected, but were happy about it. We will be competitive, but I believe we are still probably a year away from being the most complete team we've had in a while. Our line is going to be small and young, but our skill position players should be pretty explosive. We'll go as our defense goes...I predict we'll be better on that side of the ball this year for the entire year. Ready for fall...

Guest hevyrevy1611

imho Westview & Milan (who gonna bounce-back big time!) are "THE" 3A teams to beat in W.TN. Of those two I pull for Westview since they in-county neighbors, and hope they win every game but one ... that 1st one against Dresden! hehe It wishful thinking I know, but it'd be great to have every class (1A-5A) gold ball find a "forever home" in this immediate area of W.TN! (no 6A teams near here that I know of) We just have 1A & 5A gold here now. Hope reigns supreme!

Edited by hevyrevy1611