Sevier County Smoky Bears 2014

gobears89

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thait Wallace feller iz a vurry good QB...... :popcorneater:

1st test for the new coach. This can be good because the kid who was probably going to be QB can now play safety which is where he is needed the most. Got to be unselfish if your going to play with the big dogs. Coach Brewer was very good at selling that. It will have to be that kind of attitude with this new QB situation. The younger wallace will probably also help the defense at LB which is where I think they are the weakest. Im glad I dont have to decide who to play where on this team because they probably now have 3 JR QBs that could start at a lot of other schools. Not to mention a senior who has been patiently waiting and may even be better than the new guy, time will tell. I hope they buy in to the TEAM thing one way or another.

GoBears!! 

Shinsky haz #2 RR.......Butt weave gott sew minny kidz a few doopleecate numburrs woodun't hert a thang...... B)

Edited by STARSNBARS

If I knew how to get pictures on this dang message board, I would put a nice pair of Super Vip Dollywood & Splash country season passes then yall would know!!

Garbage or water slides and roller coasters?  

And I put this up while eating a Frank Allens burger!

Its getting too easy fellas.  :twisted:  

GoBears!! 

gobears....I think you will have to reconsider the title of East Tennessee All-Stars.

Why, dont you think there is room for 2 all star teams? Once the changes go through we will be the 6a stars yall will be the 5a stars. We will still invite you guys up to the field of many colors for Friday night entertainment.

GoBears!

If I knew how to get pictures on this dang message board, I would put a nice pair of Super Vip Dollywood & Splash country season passes then yall would know!!

Garbage or water slides and roller coasters?  

And I put this up while eating a Frank Allens burger!

Its getting too easy fellas.  :twisted:  

GoBears!! 

Go Bears I'm going to try and help you get pictures. Go to a site called tinypic.com and click on choose file, then click on the file or picture and hit upload. There will be a new screen pop up and the second block down will say Forums and Message Boards. Paste and copy that and go over to your post on Coach T and hit the link button which is the 9th one from the left and click it. When it opens click on paste in the blank and your done. Print this out and go step by step and you will be in business. I hope I see some pictures later today because I know your dying to get some on here.

Go Bears I'm going to try and help you get pictures. Go to a site called tinypic.com and click on choose file, then click on the file or picture and hit upload. There will be a new screen pop up and the second block down will say Forums and Message Boards. Paste and copy that and go over to your post on Coach T and hit the link button which is the 9th one from the left and click it. When it opens click on paste in the blank and your done. Print this out and go step by step and you will be in business. I hope I see some pictures later today because I know your dying to get some on here.

StewieBrianComputer.jpg