Grundy County

Actually I'm not sure who Beaver is and I never have been. There are 2 or 3 local guys who I know will apply that are within our system and thus won't lose a job over the info being out that they will. 1. Casey Tate. He has been an assistant on the high school level here and just took the 8th grade team to an undefeated season. 2. Tommy Andrews (my brother) aka Scooby. He has 12 or 13 years of experience at the high school and coached under Pickett and Ladd, Brewer, Fritts, Colquette, Brewer, Pickett and Swafford. So he's seen the good, the bad and the ugly. I'm not sure at all about 3rd local who isn't employed in the system but he might apply. I know at least 2 of those 3 aren't Beaver. I don't know if Casey gets on here or not. I can think of 3-4 people who might be Beaver and none of them are teachers/coaches. 

The only person who actually knows who all posters are is CoachT. I don't know who you are Ambassador. I don't know a lot of folks behind the screen names because most don't do what I do and post my name on here regular.

I'm David Lowrie and I approved this message.....

I don't think this is David Lowrie? How can we be sure? Merry Christmas