• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeWBush

Grundy County

There is no doubt that Signal has a great team, but when was the last time Grundy gave up 70 points? With the mercy rule it should be a lot harder for this to happen.

When its Signal Mountain it happens. Think about it like this. They put 60+ and 50+ on two SP teams in the past 5 years that played for a state championship.

Well there has been some things that's been needing to happen that FINALLY took place!! Some long overdue changes, glad to hear of it and looking forward to a fresh new beginning. Let's just do our homework and make a good decision.

Well there has been some things that's been needing to happen that FINALLY took place!! Some long overdue changes, glad to hear of it and looking forward to a fresh new beginning. Let's just do our homework and make a good decision.

Yalls coach get fired or resign or something?

He resigned. Character was not the issue here. People here that has preaching this a couple years back is shocking me by the comments that's being made! Not sure why the change of heart all of a sudden. But never the less I'm glad to hear of it. No football players has signed a scholarship to move on, and his record speaks for itself.

He resigned. Character was not the issue here. People here that has preaching this a couple years back is shocking me by the comments that's being made! Not sure why the change of heart all of a sudden. But never the less I'm glad to hear of it. No football players has signed a scholarship to move on, and his record speaks for itself.

Do you coach? Do you want that job? As much as you have bashed that young man at Grundy I believe you should apply.

Best of luck to Grundy. Great community. Seems to be a good place for a young coach to start out.

Grundy plays 3A football. A young man must know his limitations. Bryant took Grundy to 6 consecutive playoff appearances. How long has it been since that has happened? The material is not at Grundy County to win that much. They brought Coach Colquette back fresh off his run in Georgia and he accomplished the second round. Sure, every twenty years you might have a group that can win 2 playoff games, but it's not going to be any better than that playing in the league they play in yearly.

Grundy plays 3A football. A young man must know his limitations. Bryant took Grundy to 6 consecutive playoff appearances. How long has it been since that has happened? The material is not at Grundy County to win that much. They brought Coach Colquette back fresh off his run in Georgia and he accomplished the second round. Sure, every twenty years you might have a group that can win 2 playoff games, but it's not going to be any better than that playing in the league they play in yearly.

You seem to have very good insight about Grundy County