five class discussion

Indian

No ill will sir its just funny how the AD and coach of a school that gets what they want claims to be a voice for others. You said make it even, then get someone on the board that has no bias ties to a current schools athletic program. Think G-P isn't still upset about being told those boys couldn't play for them? You guys kill me with your finger pointing, I'm sure Carter, Central, Halls and some other schools would love to have their zoned players back at their school. But the second another kid goes some where then the Falcon faithful shout they're cheating. Momma use to say arguing with a fool proves there's two. I'm done with this nonsense.

Edited by QSouth89

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ..what an attack .. think you should refrain from names .. questioning his integrity .. think it may show a little about what kind of person you are sir mentioning names and not knowing anything about him or know him ... please think before you post sir.

Oh trust me, I wouldn't attack Jody Wright like that unless I knew him, and I have known him for a few years now and I've seen his "work" on the T$$AA. You seem a little hypocritical with your Alcoa "recruiting" accusations when Jody Wright does stuff behind people's backs for Fulton's benefit.

If Jody Wright is related to you, I apologize.

If he's not, I couldn't be farther from sorry.

Fact: Anderson County has less then a thousand kids in their school, they are being held accountable to 5A numbers because of an alternative school that was built behind their campus. Those kids are from all over the county serving suspension. Why didn't the board of control member (whose a principal) make sure those numbers aren't tied into AC's student population? Especially when Fulton students (even the ones on NCLB transfers) are in Knox County alternative schools?

Can they play sports ????

Oh trust me, I wouldn't attack Jody Wright like that unless I knew him, and I have known him for a few years now and I've seen his "work" on the T$$AA. You seem a little hypocritical with your Alcoa "recruiting" accusations when Jody Wright does stuff behind people's backs for Fulton's benefit.

If Jody Wright is related to you, I apologize.

If he's not, I couldn't be farther from sorry.

Not realted just know he is a fine man  .. honest as the day is long ... as far as recruiting accusations .. personally know from parents of some Fulton players that Alcoa recruited their kids ..so yes I talked with the parent and knw it for a fact ..so . 

Not realted just know he is a fine man .. honest as the day is long ... as far as recruiting accusations .. personally know from parents of some Fulton players that Alcoa recruited their kids ..so yes I talked with the parent and knw it for a fact ..so .

It's not recruiting man, it's open zone. And if that really did happen (which I doubt), he didn't go anyway.

Like APB said, names or it didn't happen

Edited by AlcoaBasketball

sorry .. not gonna mention names on here ..

I don't have a dog in this fight... Just been reading thru as a casual observer. You seem really passionate about what you are saying and that it is wrong for Alcoa to be allegedly recruiting. You have been presented with an opportunity to do something about it yet you refuse to "mention names". It would seem to me if you were so passionate about it and you truly felt what was happening was wrong then you would say something. Doesn't make sense to me.

I don't have a dog in this fight... Just been reading thru as a casual observer. You seem really passionate about what you are saying and that it is wrong for Alcoa to be allegedly recruiting. You have been presented with an opportunity to do something about it yet you refuse to "mention names". It would seem to me if you were so passionate about it and you truly felt what was happening was wrong then you would say something. Doesn't make sense to me.

He just hates Alcoa. I don't think even Tad believes what he's saying.