New 32 team 6A Proposal

mjuhb

I'm just stating the facts dude... I don't like Maryville, i'm a WB fan! WB and Maryville are like Cleveland and Bradley, we hate each other. But I do respect Maryville and am very familiar with them seeing as how we kind of play them every single year. You should be getting on Passive, he is the one who always starts it. And if you want to call out someone for riding jock you should question passive's love for Dodson, thats all he can come up with..

I'm just stating the facts dude... I don't like Maryville, i'm a WB fan! WB and Maryville are like Cleveland and Bradley, we hate each other. But I do respect Maryville and am very familiar with them seeing as how we kind of play them every single year. You should be getting on Passive, he is the one who always starts it. And if you want to call out someone for riding jock you should question passive's love for Dodson, thats all he can come up with..

Ignore Passive.  He wants a reaction from you.  Are you Maryville's protector or something?

Have some pride about YOUR team.  Maryville has enough supporters and jock riders.  I respect Maryville too, but I'm not going to sit around here and do their bidding like you are. 

And i'm not making excuses dude... I admitted

That WB lost to them by only 20 points and it didnt mean anything! Maryville had an offnight! Just like they did against Bradley Central! And btw did you not notice that the game was tied and maryville suddenly put up 28 points in a matter of minutes? I hate to break it to ya but that's classic maryville! They will score 28 to 40 points before you can blink your eyes... Only difference is they started slower that night. Thats not trash talking its just a fact. If you dont know that you obviously aren't very familiar with Maryville.

DOUGIE, I NEVER AGREE WITH YOU..BUT THIS TIME YOU ARE DEAD ON POINT....LET MURRAYVILLA STAY IN 5A...AND I WILL GURANTEEEE YOU THEY WONT SKATE TO COOKEVILLE....#BIGBOYFOOTBALL AND HECK THEY DON'T WANT NONE OF THE CANES EITHER... :popcorneater: LET ONE AND DONE TALK..AND CONGRATULATE WB ON THEIR PLAYOFF BERTH IN DOG YEARS :mrgreen:

You are delusional if you think the Chattanooga teams would fare any better against Maryville then anyone else. Maryville will dominate that region even worse then they are dominating 4AAA... Nobody in that district will even be able to touch Maryville. #fact

You are delusional if you think the Chattanooga teams would fare any better against Maryville then anyone else. Maryville will dominate that region even worse then they are dominating 4AAA... Nobody in that district will even be able to touch Maryville. #fact

Once again, the team that finished 5th (FIFTH) in district 5AAA played Maryville to within 21 points.  What part of that don't you understand?

You can call it fact all you want and kiss Maryville's butt, but that doesn't make what you are saying true.  I guarantee East Hamilton, Ooltewah and Cleveland could play with Maryville.  

You're the deluded one.  Your team went 2-8 with both your wins coming to teams that went 1-9.  How can you talk about any other team theoretically losing to Maryville when your team hasn't come close to a winning record in almost 10 years?  Seriously, get a grip.

It's all speculation and conjecture with you.  You keep popping off with your opinion when facts tell a completely different story.

Edited by DougVick

Once again, the team that finished 5th (FIFTH) in district 5AAA played Maryville to within 21 points. What part of that don't you understand?

You can call it fact all you want and kiss Maryville's butt, but that doesn't make what you are saying true. I guarantee East Hamilton, Ooltewah and Cleveland could play with Maryville.

You're the deluded one. Your team went 2-8 with both your wins coming to teams that went 1-9. How can you talk about any other team theoretically losing to Maryville when your team hasn't come close to a winning record in almost 10 years? Seriously, get a grip.

It's all speculation and conjecture with you. You keep popping off with your opinion when facts tell a completely different story.

And I'm telling you that it doesn't mean anything! WB played maryville within 20 points in 2011 (41-21) and scored more points on Maryville then anyone did all season including: Alcoa, Riverdale,and whitehaven. Two of those games were the semis and State title games. WB was 3-6 that year but our Quarterback had a very good game against Maryville. He had a long touchdown run and threw two td passes. So you think BC is special because they caught Maryville on an offnight and only lost by 21 points? You are the one who needs to get real. If I was using your logic I could just as easily make the case that WB is a great team because they only lost by 20 in 2011, against arguably the best maryville team ever! So was WB better then Riverdale or Whitehaven that year? Heck no! I would have to be a fool to say that... But that is basically the case you are trying to make for BC and 5AAA. Again, BC got lucky and caught Maryville on an offnight, that's just a fact. I mean c'mon! Didn't ya'll barely beat polk county? Or did they beat ya'll? That should tell you all you need to know right there.

KEY WORD....LAST...YEARS....NOT IN THE NOW...2014....STAY IN 5A...WHERE THE #BIGBOYFOOTBALLERS PLAY #FACTNOTFICTION

Now little Brian. Big boy football represents having won anything. Something that the owls have never done. I'm sure that there are good teams down there that would at leats make it a 3 quarter game. I just feel the Owls are not one of those teams. You play #littleboyfootball.

Which Chattanooga area team has Maryville "raped and pillaged"? Bradley Central finished 4th or 5th in district 5AAA and gave Maryville one of their toughest games all year. East Hamilton beat that same Bradley Central team the week before by 30 points.

I guess since WB can't win, you just ride Maryville's jock. You talk a lot of junk for a fan who's team hasn't had a winning season in nearly 10 years. What can you say about YOUR team? Go ahead, I'll wait.

East Hamilton lost to Cleveland in the playoffs. A week later Cleveland was beaten for the 2nd time by Knox West. 1st game was kinda close. The playoff game was a blowout. Maryville beat that same Knox West team 42-20 in a game not as close as the final score. West scored only 1 offensive touchdown against Maryville's 1st string. Their 1st touchdown came off a blocked punt. Their last TD was scored on the last play of the game against Maryville backups. Of course comparitive scores dont matter.

Bradley played Maryville tough in the 1st half. 14-14 at the half. Maryville adjusted and got out to a 42-14 lead before their reserves took over. Bradley scored their last TD on Maryville reserves.

I learned a long time ago you can't use comparitive scores even though I used comparitive scores in the 1st paragraph. I remember 3rd round of the playoffs in 2006. Undefeated Red Bank vs Undefeated Maryville. Red Bank beat Brainerd 77-8 earlier that season. Maryville beat Brainerd 30-26 in the opening round of the playoffs. Stump Martin was on radio saying Maryville is in for a whipping. Everyone was saying look how much worse Red Bank beat Brainerd so Red Bank would whip Maryville. Maryville whips Red Bank 38-14.