Roy Dillard- Let's bring him back.

pegleg

It's funny how a man comes back when a topic is started about him. Makes you wonder if he was really ever gone. If you going to make a stand be a man of your word. Don't renig on your word.

horse let me axe you a question. You wouldn't have a little Envy of old Roy would Ya? Don't try to match wits with him, he may just have all horse laughing you. Who's your team? Are they any good ?

It's funny how a man comes back when a topic is started about him. Makes you wonder if he was really ever gone. If you going to make a stand be a man of your word. Don't renig on your word.

eat_me_wilbur.jpg

We all know'd Roy weren't gone.  He's just been lurkin' in the bushes.

He's kind of a voyeur, ya know.

Edited by MountainTroll

I'm real glad that Roy came back, but I hope that durn Wendy girl don't ever! All this mess started when she showed up on here and Roy got all goo goo eye'd over her...I think that she was a spy, or a double agent, always wanting to get her hands on Roy's book that he wrote about other teams and the Pirates in, and always tryin' to keep Roy's mind off of football. I live way across the state, and Roy is the main way that I can figure out who is real good up there where y'all are without wearing out my pickup truck and missing our games to come see. He always does a lot of work asking folks at Ronnie's or Foodland what they think, and reading Murphys book to...I really need Roy to stay on here so I can tell who might beat some of the real good teams from here if they play against each other, and he's real good at knowing that.

Seriously...welcome back Roy Dillard, I appreciate your football knowledge and your wit...you and a select few others elevate this site from a pastime to an informative and humorous "addiction" of mine, and I truly would like to say thank you!

• Upvote 1

I garuntee you this man at Ronnies red eye told me that pegleg man and a few others wanted to hear about my synopsis from my Murphy Fair book.  Murphy is by buddy and he is a highschool football guru.  You think im joking but im not.

TSSAA ain't got nothin' on this place....

10556291_1445857872351986_46033467870046

D60 was you trying to get a picture of me leaving Ronnies the other day?  What kind of mess is this?  That black truck is that man I talked to in there all the time.  Next thing pegleg will be trying to get an aerial view.  You think im joking but im not.

D60 was you trying to get a picture of me leaving Ronnies the other day?  What kind of mess is this?  That black truck is that man I talked to in there all the time.  Next thing pegleg will be trying to get an aerial view.  You think im joking but im not.

Your code name with the PSA (Pirate Security Agency) is "Red Bull."