Roy Dillard- Let's bring him back.

pegleg

pegleg better watch his six, because there is a man in Jasper...named Jasper that ain't scared to whoop a man with one leg.

...or NO legs for that matter.

Dad burnit, That "Jasper" feller went learned a lot from the Jasper Futeball folkes, each want to whip up on the weaker, smaller fellers soes theys can throw out them chests and say "Look what I done"... Recon some relate to sitch stuff as taking on muffins! Old Pirate ain't joking neither!

Im sorry to say so but that old man would get the crap kcked out him if that were my son. I would not care about any consequnces either. I know he is an old man but it sounds like he don't care about anyone. I respect the elderly but this cat is just a mean and nasty piece of crap. Im sure someone will take care of this guy sooner or later.

Im sorry to say so but that old man would get the crap kcked out him if that were my son. I would not care about any consequnces either. I know he is an old man but it sounds like he don't care about anyone. I respect the elderly but this cat is just a mean and nasty piece of crap. Im sure someone will take care of this guy sooner or later.

Agree.  That dude is going to end up face down in a ditch when he messes with the wrong man.

I'm a strong believer that you reep what you sow.It all comes out in the wash.

Dad burnit, That "Jasper" feller went learned a lot from the Jasper Futeball folkes, each want to whip up on the weaker, smaller fellers soes theys can throw out them chests and say "Look what I done"... Recon some relate to sitch stuff as taking on muffins! Old Pirate ain't joking neither!

You think that feller is any relation to the Ambassador?

D60 was you trying to get a picture of me leaving Ronnies the other day? What kind of mess is this? That black truck is that man I talked to in there all the time. Next thing pegleg will be trying to get an aerial view. You think im joking but im not.

i already have a pic. Just too dumb to upload it, so you are safe. I also have a few pics of you OP and Wendy but they are for sale Edited by pegleg

i already have a pic. Just too dumb to upload it, so you are safe. I also have a few pics of you OP and Wendy but they are for sale

Pegleg, im not falling for that mess.  You dont have picture of me and Wendy.  They only time I was with her was in that durn hotel room and I garuntee you were not hiding in the closet taking pictures of us.  You think im joking but im not.

pegleg better watch his six, because there is a man in Jasper...named Jasper that ain't scared to whoop a man with one leg.

...or NO legs for that matter.

I garuntee you that man I know at Ronnies red eye was real mad at this Jones man for attacking that Lane man.  This Lane man is handicapped and this Jones man attacked him.  I garuntee you this Jones man will have a durn target on his back.  You think im joking but im not.