2014 9AAA

eers

That doesn't sound like Beech football. It will be interesting to see if other try to follow the blue print that Indy used.

My guess is that if the remaining teams on their schedule have the ability to do it, Beech will see a lot of 9 and 10 in the box on D and spread passing on O.  So far the Bucs haven't shown the ability to throw, catch, or run after the catch. Hoepfully they can work on this so that they can be a little more balanced on O. 

Edited by tandem

Well, at least all our kids in Portland live here  :roflolk:  :roflolk:  :roflolk:

Sorry, I couldnt stop myself and mean it ONLY in jest.

we are about to enter the real teeth of our schedule, all I do is pray for a safe games the rest of the way....I really feel for the players and our coaches. 

In jest...

May want to go recruiting!   :bored:

In jest...

May want to go recruiting!   :bored:

LOL who says I havent lol all these guys I work with have kids at Hville, Beech, Greenbrier, Gallatin, and JP2. I tell them all, if ya kid wants playing time, MOVE lol. I actually had one Dad, whose divorced, and his wife is thinking of moving up here, tell her, which would ya rather have, our son playing and losing or staying  and get a chance at a ring. Hes staying and trying for a ring the next 3 years he has left. Doesnt care if he only plays a little.....course, thats not the attitude we need in kids, (and we dont, when they have lost as much as they have, they have to love it to stick with it) I just thought it was sad. 

Most of the games this week should be blowouts, key word "should." Things could get interesting however, especially in the Mount Juliet vs WC game. Also Lebanon can score, if they just learned to play some D maybe they could make it relatively interesting against Station Camp. Who knows maybe Gallatin has some juice in the tank vs Hville.

Mt. Juliet/Wilson Central is going to tell a lot I believe.  Station Camp could lose to Lebanon, at the very least I believe it will be interesting.  Station Camp had trouble there last year and I think we've all seen they're not as good as they were last year.  Hendersonville and Beech should walk away this week.

1) Hendersonville

2) Mt. Juliet/Beech

4) Wilson Central

5) Station Camp

6) Gallatin

7) Lebanon

8) Portland

This is where I think they're at right now, but what a shake up a Wilson Central and Lebanon win could make this.  After Hendersonville, this district is a mess! LOL

Mt. Juliet/Wilson Central is going to tell a lot I believe.  Station Camp could lose to Lebanon, at the very least I believe it will be interesting.  Station Camp had trouble there last year and I think we've all seen they're not as good as they were last year.  Hendersonville and Beech should walk away this week.

1) Hendersonville

2) Mt. Juliet/Beech

4) Wilson Central

5) Station Camp

6) Gallatin

7) Lebanon

8) Portland

This is where I think they're at right now, but what a shake up a Wilson Central and Lebanon win could make this.  After Hendersonville, this district is a mess! LOL

1). I think Wilson Central, Station Camp, and Gallatin are very pivotal games when they play each other. Also not sold that MJ has proven they are in the top 3 yet.  They may be in the mix with 3-6.   2). If any of the three could knock off one of the top three, that would certainly be huge positive.  3). However, if one of them were to get knocked off by Lebanon, that would be huge in a negative way also.  In other words, even though many people think there are no great teams in this league other than H'ville, this may be one of the most interesting years in 9AAA in a long time.  It appears as though no team is good enough to relax on a given weekend. Let the games continue! 

1) Hendersonville

2) Mt. Juliet/Beech

4) Wilson Central

5) Station Camp

6) Gallatin

7) Lebanon

8) Portland

Eers; you don't have to worry about MJ getting knocked off by Wilson Central. Bears will win going away. Bear D will force turnovers and the offense will capitalize.

Mt. Juliet/Wilson Central is going to tell a lot I believe. Station Camp could lose to Lebanon, at the very least I believe it will be interesting. Station Camp had trouble there last year and I think we've all seen they're not as good as they were last year. Hendersonville and Beech should walk away this week.

1) Hendersonville

2) Mt. Juliet/Beech

4) Wilson Central

5) Station Camp

6) Gallatin

7) Lebanon

8) Portland

This is where I think they're at right now, but what a shake up a Wilson Central and Lebanon win could make this. After Hendersonville, this district is a mess! LOL

The district is weak outside of Hendersonville, who through the luck of the draw did not have to ah any of the Williamson Co schools last year on their way to the 6A championship game. They are the only team that will make it through the first round unless 2 of the other teams play each other in the first round.