2014 9AAA

eers

There is not a Gallatin contest week 0.

Sorry to hear about the distraction in the program. Regardless of whether or not you have a game in week 0 this is a truly terrible thing to have happen before the season starts. I hate it for the kids, parents, and student body. Best of luck recovering in week 1.

Sorry to hear about the distraction in the program. Regardless of whether or not you have a game in week 0 this is a truly terrible thing to have happen before the season starts. I hate it for the kids, parents, and student body. Best of luck recovering in week 1.

I agree. The program itself suffers for one very bad choice by an individual. Nobody will even commend the faculty member that turned him in. Same school same administration. All that will be said is bad and that is not the way the good coaches and teachers at Gallatin operate.

Might be, but it's true. Nothing like having the 2nd most titles in the state when they are all in a grouping where the brackets can't even fill up. Best of the best.

Southern, why don't you go find a 4a post to cry in about David vs David. Maybe you can talk about sword fighting too while your at it.

:roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol: Dude, you just crack me up. Ya act and post like you know me, most on here actually do. When we are actually in 4a I will comment there, until then, I am here.  Your post are getting more humorous and for that I commend you, I love good nature humor. By the way, my name is Randy Dixon, nice to meet ya.  

I agree. The program itself suffers for one very bad choice by an individual. Nobody will even commend the faculty member that turned him in. Same school same administration. All that will be said is bad and that is not the way the good coaches and teachers at Gallatin operate.

Gwave, sorry to hear what happened at my alma mater. Truly am. I feel for him as well as the girl and her family. Im sure there are two sides to every story, and we are taught (or should be) not to judge, but to pray for those involved. We all have made mistakes early in our youth, some on different levels, but still truly sad for everyone. I cant think of a school in Sumner County in the last few years, this hasnt happened at. Also, no, it should not reflect on the school or other faculty, but you know, and I know you know, how people throw stones.  Its a shame. Praying for yall 

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: Dude, you just crack me up. Ya act and post like you know me, most on here actually do. When we are actually in 4a I will comment there, until then, I am here. Your post are getting more humorous and for that I commend you, I love good nature humor. By the way, my name is Randy Dixon, nice to meet ya.

Mad bro? Am I supposed to be impressed by who you are? My name is Brett Anderson. You are someone from somewhere other than where I care about. You act like you know something about football but obviously don't. Maybe you can keep a coach in Portland for a couple years this time around since he might have a chance playing against the blind school. All I've read from you is how hard our schedule is, how we aren't cut out for 5a football and should tuck our tails between out legs and run back to a district with white house because they are still winning games and we are jealous. So here is to one more year of big boy football that you can't handle and COME GET SOME!

Keep wishing you were me!

Edited by hhs00

Mad bro? Am I supposed to be impressed by who you are? My name is Brett Anderson. You are someone from somewhere other than where I care about. You act like you know something about football but obviously don't. Maybe you can keep a coach in Portland for a couple years this time around since he might have a chance playing against the blind school. All I've read from you is how hard our schedule is, how we aren't cut out for 5a football and should tuck our tails between out legs and run back to a district with white house because they are still winning games and we are jealous. So here is to one more year of big boy football that you can't handle and COME GET SOME!

Keep wishing you were me!

LOL nice to meet ya Brett, and no I dont think I have acted anything, like I know football, and your right I dont, all the regular posters on here know I dont lol. Also, Im not mad in the least, I guess you misunderstood the part where I said, I found your comments funny.  Never played football a day in my life, nor am I trying to impress you. Could not care less at my age, Im way past those childish endeavors. Also, no, after your blind school remark, I do not, nor will I ever, wish I were you. But I will pray for ya. Good luck to which ever school your trying to represent. I really mean good luck and I do wish your team well......and your still funny. 

Springfield 14-7 over Hendersonville in jamboree and Gallatin 14-13 over Summit in 2 quarters of action.

Wilson Central, Beech play at Trousdale on Saturday night.

Mt Juliet vs Oakland?

Oakland 41-0 over MJ

In the Hville game starters played 1 series, 2nd team played 1 series, and everyone else played the remaining quarter and a half. No excuses, you want to win every time out, have to play better. When Springfield opens with the Green Wave in a couple of weeks I will take GHS by 25

Oakland 41-0 over MJ

In the Hville game starters played 1 series, 2nd team played 1 series, and everyone else played the remaining quarter and a half. No excuses, you want to win every time out, have to play better. When Springfield opens with the Green Wave in a couple of weeks I will take GHS by 25

what????...................did MJ just play their middle-schoolers. Kisler......what is going on? I know Oakland is pretty good, but this does not bode well for MJ.

Yeah the HHS Springfield jamboree was basically 3/4/5 team vs Springfield 1s....great for the HHS kids to get some playing time but pretty meaningless as far as how good or bad HHS may be. HHS did have an injury of a kid that plays a lot of first team on D. He will miss 6-8 weeks.

As far as I could tell the Commandos lost more than they got in the scrimmage. It was a good thought, but they were basically just risking injuries playing a much worse team who only wanted to win a scrimmage. But EVERYONE got to play in the scrimmage, which seemed like a good thing at the time. Having a starter out for half the season shouldn't be a necessary evil like that, I pray for he and his family.