2014 9AAA

eers

All players will be healthy. So no excuses. If bison win you ate gummy bears for another year. If bears win that means bison is in a hole. Kyle is at full strength and will make a great game.

I feel bad for SC as you are the lone representation of them on this board. Unfortunately, they have someone who can't contribute to coversation... Or, ya know.... Speak actual English.

Gus we are the champs. Nobody likes the champs. We will wi championship again. I played for Gallatin and won the state championship. I didn't get there and choke like commando. We beat everyone. Probably dated your women.

If you played at gallatin and won a championship you wouldn't be on here bad mouthing gallatin like you have before.. Anyone that played for such a prestigious program wouldn't dare do that

Edited by CommandoBlood100

All players will be healthy. So no excuses. If bison win you ate gummy bears for another year. If bears win that means bison is in a hole. Kyle is at full strength and will make a great game.

Glad to hear that SC is healthy. The Bears are ready for the Bison to come to town. Oh are they ready.

Go Bears !