2014 9AAA

eers

Hey FreeAgent11, anyway ya'll can boost the signal from your station to reach up here? Would like to hear your analisis.

Trust me, if it were possible I would of already done it.   You can't get the Zone clearly down in southern Middle Tennessee either.   There are a couple of options to hear my show from anywhere.  Obviously you can stream is via the internet at TheTicketRadio.com

Another way is to download a free application to your smart phone called "Tune In"    You can find it your APP Store.  Once you've downloaded it, search for "The Ticket Radio" or "WHMT".  Should find a Station that displays this Emblem:

tunein%20logo.gif

Just because Blackman is in there makes no difference. Antioch will be lucky to win 3 games. Dickson and Cleveland are tops amongst their region. And centennial?

Again, Blackman is the only game worth noting.

Your putting all your eggs in one basket, good luck with your predictions, but the outcome will show how simple minded you really are.

Big talking kisler this is your last week until October. I have had plenty of people tell me that they just want you to not talk. Kids had huge practice today knowing the bet. They all talking about shutting kisler up.

Chicky; I hate to tell you; but if I am the motivation for Station Camp; your Bison are in a lot of trouble. HA !

Enjoy your last two days on Coach T !

atm...

1-Hendersonville*

2-Mount Juliet*

3-Station Camp*

4-Wilson Central*

5-Gallatin*

6-Beech

7-Lebanon

8-Portland (Back to AA & 4A for you!)

*-Threats to win state Titles

Threat to win state title in football?  In 2014?  You're crazy ask Hendersonville how that game with Maryville ended up last year.  Maryville, Blackman or Oakland could play their JV the entire second half again any team in 9AAA and still win easily.

I like the Bison in this game! I think their offense will be able to control the time of possession and wear down the Bear defense late in the game. MJ has played two average football teams to this point and the bye week helped SC. I am going SC 28-24. The bet between chicky and kisler is very intriguing! Always good to hear the coaching analysis from eers as well! Go BISON!!