2014 9AAA

eers

I really try to be respectful on here but i need to vent to the cocky Station Camp fans.....I Feel oh so bad for all of the ignorant Station Camp fans that gave MJ no chance. They get one stud, he scores all their touchdowns for the last few seasons, and the fans think they are actually going to be good once he leaves hahahahahahahaha nice try,,,, GO BEARS. BTW take a look at the overall series between us, what happened tonight will make more sense to you when you look.

Kisler, what will you do now that you will not have Coacht? You could go and get on a billboard until October with 10 lbs of gummy bears. Tre goes for 150 tonight and Kyle throws for 200 as the Bison send Kisler into suspension 31-14.

Truth; did Malone rehurt his shoulder. He didn't play much in the second quarter and not at all the second half.

Wow mj holding them off. Looks like we will be chicken free for a month. I'll have to pick up some of haribo's finest on the way home from this one. Kisler I'm assuming your sons name is also Kisler... good game by him and his defense early on.

Thanks HHS; that is my son. D  was lights out the first half. Those two turnovers inside  our own 40 ( fumble and mishap on punt return ) let the Bison back in it. Offense had a lot of big plays.

Great game by all the  Bears  !

Congrats to the Bears and Kisler for winning his bet. SC will struggle for the next 3 years. What is happening over at GHS?

They are now on their third string qb, and both RB's went out of the game. The two best players that they have hands down. And they both play defense as well. A number of sophomores are now playing for them. Not too much luck with the injury bug this year. If they don't come back soon it won't be pretty.

I can see Blackman v Hendersonville, with Blackman probably winning thats what I am thinking right now!

Either way, I think this is the year that Maryville's string of State Titles comes to an end!

Remember when the Boston Celtics won 10 straight NBA Titles and that came to an end!

Its been like 10 in a row seems like, but if they go to the semis, they will have to be on the road this time.

With more Parody and Unpredictability, I think Maryville gets Dethroned this year and their streak of state Titles snapped!

New Rankings

1-Hendersonville*X

2-Mount Juliet*X

3-Wilson Central*X

4-Beech*

5-Station Camp*X

6-Gallatin

7-Lebanon

8-Portland

*Playoff Team/x-Threat to win state

Edited by ChrisBurr555555

I can see Blackman v Hendersonville, with Blackman probably winning thats what I am thinking right now!

Either way, I think this is the year that Maryville's string of State Titles comes to an end!

Remember when the Boston Celtics won 10 straight NBA Titles and that came to an end!

Its been like 10 in a row seems like, but if they go to the semis, they will have to be on the road this time.

With more Parody and Unpredictability, I think Maryville gets Dethroned this year and their streak of state Titles snapped!

Their streak is at 1. They lost the 2012 title game.

Thanks Bisondad; I know it was a tough game for you.

To be honest with you me and my son stayed home last night. He was exhausted from his practice (Big game coming up against Rucker Middle with several of our key players out) and I didn't get off of work until 1800. With the reclassification coming I might not ever have to sit on the visitors side in MJ. Hopefully at some point I can go catch a game or two at MJ this year. Good luck to your son and the rest of the Bears.