2014 9AAA

eers

Feel how you want, I'm really not that interested in having a keyboard arguement on a football board... Good luck to MJ this Friday night, hope y'all win it but it's gonna be a tough one. Maybe my team can squeeze out a win this year. Very hard to watch them knowing that not too long ago (around 3 years ago and almost any year prior to that) Gallatin was a threat to whoever they played every Friday night. Now they seem like an easy win on a teams schedule. They need some change plain and simple. Too much of a good ol' boy system. So there. That's my post for the week. Happy?

It started from a simple joke in the first place. Debating is different from arguing, no bad intentions.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Injuries and not a lot of info on Stewarts Creek has got me kinda quiet. Still a lot of season left though.

There is a lot of season left, but I don't think there are a lot of wins. I hate to see it honestly. I prefer for everyone in 9AAA to be competitive. What I saw last Friday was not.

Feel how you want, I'm really not that interested in having a keyboard arguement on a football board... Good luck to MJ this Friday night, hope y'all win it but it's gonna be a tough one. Maybe my team can squeeze out a win this year. Very hard to watch them knowing that not too long ago (around 3 years ago and almost any year prior to that) Gallatin was a threat to whoever they played every Friday night. Now they seem like an easy win on a teams schedule. They need some change plain and simple. Too much of a good ol' boy system. So there. That's my post for the week. Happy?

I would agree. Some changes need to be made. I'm not sure what they are, as I don't know the program well enough to assess it, but something is broken...

I would agree. Some changes need to be made. I'm not sure what they are, as I don't know the program well enough to assess it, but something is broken...

People have to understand, unless you recruit your going to come across rough patches. Now do people always want to accept that no. Injuries are not the lifeline to pardon any team of being below average. It's ok to accept that your team is not solid. I had to do that last year. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Nothing against Gallatin fans, but thegreaton36 kind of comes to my mind right now, he called bkisler for "disappearing" after MJ took a couple tough losses and now he disappears himself. Oh the irony.

That was WCP that made the comment after MJ beat Lebanon because I only had a couple of posts after the Oakland scrimmage.

I am not ready to throw the season towel in yet. Springfield should go 6-4 or better and finish up in the top 3 in that district. Beech should go 6-4 or better and finish top 3 in the district. So that is 2 playoff teams and no offense to Springfield but if the starting QB plays in that game the play calling would have been quite different and I think the outcome might have been as well. But that is just speculation. Also speculation but if the 2nd string QB in the Beech game hits his wide open back coming out of the backfield who was wide open twice and had a great block by the receiver, that halftime score might have been 14-10 instead of 21-3 or 28-3 whatever it was. That still would not have helped the poor tackling but game plans might have changed some. It is all what ifs and what nots. Plain and simple Gallatin is 0-2 with 8 games left to play. They need to get better and hopefully they can. If they end up 5-5 and in the playoffs then this change thing is put to bed. Young and injured is my thought.

I am not ready to throw the season towel in yet. Springfield should go 6-4 or better and finish up in the top 3 in that district. Beech should go 6-4 or better and finish top 3 in the district. So that is 2 playoff teams and no offense to Springfield but if the starting QB plays in that game the play calling would have been quite different and I think the outcome might have been as well. But that is just speculation. Also speculation but if the 2nd string QB in the Beech game hits his wide open back coming out of the backfield who was wide open twice and had a great block by the receiver, that halftime score might have been 14-10 instead of 21-3 or 28-3 whatever it was. That still would not have helped the poor tackling but game plans might have changed some. It is all what ifs and what nots. Plain and simple Gallatin is 0-2 with 8 games left to play. They need to get better and hopefully they can. If they end up 5-5 and in the playoffs then this change thing is put to bed. Young and injured is my thought.

Wave, what is the injury status of QB's and backs? are they out for season or expected to be back within the next couple of weeks ?