2014 9AAA

eers

I will take that challenge the week of wc and mj. For sure.

But invalid? Never that, I was even told on here by multiple people that the things I say has truth.

Here's a fun fact, why didn't kisler put this in his analysis? Ask chowbay of what he thinks if Perry's. Don't ask don't tell. Could or could not have kept that hand strong.

Anyways. Sc wins by 10.

See this just shows the kind of character you've been "blessed" with. Your bringing in some random opinion (which I don't know how you would find that out in the first place) about a 17 year old teenager, that has nothing to do with the conversation taking place. MJ should win, and you will find out come Friday. So go worry about your 0-2 wildcats....

See this just shows the kind of character you've been "blessed" with. Your bringing in some random opinion (which I don't know how you would find that out in the first place) about a 17 year old teenager, that has nothing to do with the conversation taking place. MJ should win, and you will find out come Friday. So go worry about your 0-2 wildcats....

I just hope he wouldn't hit another after y'all lose. Good god fearing people they are, they would never hit a kid..right..

My 0-2 wildcats atleast have played some competition and responded against a lhs team that had 4 d1 players on it. But Antioch and Lebanon are so good to make you 2-0.

Perry knows what he's doing with scheduling, but when y'all miss the playoffs again this year we will see what kind of swan song you will sing.

Ignorance is bliss

Edited by WCP

Last time I checked, Lebanon is in our district and you play them too.

I don't think you want to compare out of district components:

MJ- Antioch, Blackman and Centennial

Wilson Central - LaVergne, Cleveland and Dickson

Just because Blackman is in there makes no difference. Antioch will be lucky to win 3 games. Dickson and Cleveland are tops amongst their region. And centennial?

Again, Blackman is the only game worth noting.

Just because Blackman is in there makes no difference. Antioch will be lucky to win 3 games. Dickson and Cleveland are tops amongst their region. And centennial?

Again, Blackman is the only game worth noting.

Don't know where you get your info.

Dickson ( 1-1 ) is in the same district with Centennial ( 2-0 ) and they are not the top. Centennial is picked to win it with Indy being second.   Centennial is ranked19th in state; while Dickson is ranked 190 th.

Cleveland is 0-2 and not leading their district either and not expected to do better than third. They are ranked 77th .

Lavergne is 1-1 and ranked 69th in 6A. They are picked to finish in the bottom 3 of 7AAA.

So lets look at it again.

Wilson Central non district :                           

rankings :

LaVegrne- 69

Cleveland- 77

Dickson - 190

Mt Juliet non district

Blackman -2

Centennial- 19

Antioch- 165

Edited by BKisler

Dickson ( 1-1 ) is in the same district with Centennial ( 2-0 ) and they are not the top. Centennial is picked to win it with Indy being second.   Centennial is ranked19th in state; while Dickson is ranked 190 th.

Cleveland is 0-2 and not leading their district either and not expected to do better than third. They are ranked 77th .

Lavergne is 1-1 and ranked 69th in 6A. They are picked to finish in the bottom 3 of 7AAA.

rankings :

LaVegrne- 69

Cleveland- 77

Dickson - 190

Mt Juliet non district

Blackman -2

Centennial- 19

Antioch- 165

I've got Coach Perry joining me on The Friday Main Event this Friday.   Click on the link below if you'd like to listen in.  My show starts at 4:00 pm on Friday.  

WHMT 105.1 FM...The Friday Main Event!

Edited by FreeAgent11

Dickson ( 1-1 ) is in the same district with Centennial ( 2-0 ) and they are not the top. Centennial is picked to win it with Indy being second. Centennial is ranked19th in state; while Dickson is ranked 190 th.

Cleveland is 0-2 and not leading their district either and not expected to do better than third. They are ranked 77th .

rankings :

LaVegrne- 69

Cleveland- 77

Dickson - 190

Mt Juliet non district

Blackman -2

Centennial- 19

Antioch- 165

This is true.