District 12-AA

GIVM6

The Marshall Tigers beating Pearl in 7 on 7's is like matching Mark Spitz against a Sumo Wrestler in a swimming contest. Pearl carries the Rock. They don't toss it. The Osteen boys are good people. So is the AD & Ron. The Tigers will be better for sure with these four there. It's too bad they have to wear that baby blue over at the dump. :mrgreen:

Giles - Bigger, faster, stronger. Great staff that just got even better. Should be physical with speed.

CeePeeAaa - Class staff. Disciplined. Got to stop that 2 headed backfield.

Marshall - Coach O will give it all he's got. Skill players yes but can't handle the pounding inside.

Cascade - A classy gritty bunch but no speed.

Spring Hill - The Red Headed Step-Child of Maury Co. Great coach. Ponies in a horse race though.

Page - No defense. Couldn't stop a beach ball with no wind........ :ugeek:

if I was Page I would put in extra time on the kickoff return team!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on how the district 12-aa teams faired in their scrimmages this past week?

Giles Co. vs. Franklin Co.

Marshall Co. vs. Tullahoma

Spring Hill vs. Lipscomb Academy

Page vs. ???

Cascade vs. ???

CPA vs. ???

Frankin Co beat Giles 27-21. Giles pulled first string it was 21-7. FC playes starters long after Giles did.

GC offense is going to be fine. Gotta work on the dline and lbers stopping the run better bc we know teams won't be able to pass on cam, doc, and company!

I have a feeling CPA will be able to pass on everyone. May not win them all, but they will complete passes. The weather is the only thing that will totally shut down CPA's passing game.

I'm hearing good things about Page. They have a D-1 QB and kicker. The kicker is new. Good skill guys and good line. If they can play D and stop the run? It should be a good year. 3rd place in  the district

I'd be more worried about how my punter does if I was a Page fan. And, spend a lot of time on kick-off returns. That's where the Patriots action will be..... :mrgreen: