District 4AA 2014-15

QSouth89

What was your take on the game? Jordan Anderson blows up with about 20 in the fourth quarter. Scoreless first half and ends up with 29.

I told my buddy I thought he had 30 points. Lol It was a great game. Catholic moved the ball around a lot better than last week when we played. We didn't play near as good as we did Tues against Bearden. I missed watching Luke. He's fun to watch, I hate he got hurt. I'd read he could possibly be back for regionals, I sure hope so.

I told my buddy I thought he had 30 points. Lol It was a great game. Catholic moved the ball around a lot better than last week when we played. We didn't play near as good as we did Tues against Bearden. I missed watching Luke. He's fun to watch, I hate he got hurt. I'd read he could possibly be back for regionals, I sure hope so.

With both teams having big games on Tuesday I thought they would both be flat. It was an interesting and entertaining game, Catholic hit 10 three point shots and Jordan Anderson came up big with 29 second half points. Hopefully Luke Smith will be back by regionals and give the Irish another offensive weapon. Edited by QSouth89

With both teams having big games on Tuesday I thought they would both be flat. It was an interesting and entertaining game, Catholic hit 10 three point shots and Jordan Anderson came up big with 29 second half points. Hopefully Luke Smith will be back by regionals and give the Irish another offensive weapon.

I'm not one for making excuses, you win or lose on the court. But we were talking last night before the game that it will be hard for us not to have a let down after that great game at Bearden Tuesday. I wish we could play like that every time we step onto the court. Lol

I'm not one for making excuses, you win or lose on the court. But we were talking last night before the game that it will be hard for us not to have a let down after that great game at Bearden Tuesday. I wish we could play like that every time we step onto the court. Lol

We know the feeling, Catholic played their rival Webb on Tuesday and made a comeback from 20 points down in the second half to win by 2.  We thought that Catholic would have a let down and they came out flat in the first half, no energy, as did Maryville.