4A - Who will knock Fulton off?

blazer1set

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking over Fulton's schedule, it would appear they have a good chance to go undefeated in the regular season. Other teams will need to significantly improve to knock them off, even with what they've lost. I'm not sure they'll be challenged much in the regular season, outside of maybe two games. If GP and Carter return the majority of their starters, and have improved, then there is potential for an upset. If that's the case, I could see either team possibly handing Fulton a loss on their home field. I think Fulton will be in the mix, but wont win state again. I believe Knox Catholic will take state considering what all they return. Both Giles County and Greenville will compete, and have an excellent chance too. Signal Mountain would be my dark horse, sleeper candidate.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

GREENEVILLE will have their biggest OL and DL team in school history. This team will resemble the 2010 and 2011 championship team. No hiding what we will do and that's run it down your throat. Qb position will be between two guys. One resembles Willy Carmichael from 2010 team. Rb position is LOADED! This team will be in Cookeville come December

Yo. Since you fellers will be in Cookeville come December what about a sitting on our side? We could use some extra folks a cheering..... :D

Yo. Since you fellers will be in Cookeville come December what about a sitting on our side? We could use some extra folks a cheering..... :D

From what I remember, Giles County seems to travel pretty well. Back in 2011 when yall came to DC for round 1, the visitor side was packed. I guess having several Greenville fans on your side wouldn't hurt none though. How many starters is gone from last years team? I'm curious what all GC has returning. I'm assuming quite a bit considering yall seem to be one of the favorites to take state.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

From what I remember, Giles County seems to travel pretty well. Back in 2011 when yall came to DC for round 1, the visitor side was packed. I guess having several Greenville fans on your side wouldn't hurt none though. How many starters is gone from last years team? I'm curious what all GC has returning. I'm assuming quite a bit considering yall seem to be one of the favorites to take state.

We should be able to compete a bit. Got plenty of new faces in new places but a lot of young men with snaps under their belt. A really good off season, some coaching changes & position reassignments, a full year under Coach Smiths system + a nice pipeline of players/parents a coming up. A tough schedule awaits but by week 5 or 6 we'll be settling in for a run. :ugeek:

We should be able to compete a bit. Got plenty of new faces in new places but a lot of young men with snaps under their belt. A really good off season, some coaching changes & position reassignments, a full year under Coach Smiths system + a nice pipeline of players/parents a coming up. A tough schedule awaits but by week 5 or 6 we'll be settling in for a run. :ugeek:

Alright then, good to know. Anyways, best of luck to yall this season. With a little luck, maybe the gold ball will return to Giles County. I was impressed with your coaches, players, and fans when yall came to DC. Yall was a very classy group as a whole, and that's led to me rooting for yall since then.

GREENEVILLE will have their biggest OL and DL team in school history. This team will resemble the 2010 and 2011 championship team. No hiding what we will do and that's run it down your throat. Qb position will be between two guys. One resembles Willy Carmichael from 2010 team. Rb position is LOADED! This team will be in Cookeville come December

You really talked a lot of trash last year. See you still have high hopes. Good look.

But to be truthful i hope any team from greenville to kingsport makes it to cookville !! Good luck and i hope u guys an injury free year !! Its getting closer to pigskin

Just know gettin geared up for some football - i did not get a chance to go to the 7 on 7 of greenevilles 1st one - they have a full scrimmage tomorrow night at mo east - im gonna go and check out for the 1st time what we have got this year - work has had me tied up not enough time to even go watch them pratice ill give my take on them tomorrow after seeing them play a little. should be a great year for 4 a ! It is loaded from the devils to fulton to them irish boys in k-town to betsy and sully south throw giles in the mix as they are always dont really know what sinus mountain will have going on this year . My top 10 startin out and this is no 1 to 10 order just throwing  them in to a list --FULTON--GILES--GREENEVILLE-- ELIZABETHON -- SULLIVAN SOUTH --CATHOLIC ---SIGNAL MOUNTAIN---KNOX CARTER---OH WELL AT LEAST 8 I DONT THINK ANYONE FROM THE WEST HAS A CHANCE ANY INFO ON THOSE GUYS OUT WEST FILL ME IN SO I CAN PUT THEM ON THE RADAR.

Fulton put the doubters on notice with the way they played against a solid AC team in the scrimmage all these ppl taking the title away from them... Short memory I see all I can say is big plays will be made all over the field. As far as last years catholic game I will give them credit for the toughest game all season but what champion doesn't have a scare you can't name one. Our boys got out coached the week leading up to that game. They did not have one practice in full pads and they all were in the gym. But I'm going to leave it at that good luck to all of 4a I'm ready for a good season.