1A: Union City

2A: Grace Christian Academy

3A: Alcoa

4A: Knoxville Catholic

5A: Knoxville West

6A: Oakland

DII-A: Webb

DII-AA: Brentwood Academy

I agree with this, the only two changes being in d2aa I would still go with Ensworth until someone is big enough to knock them off the top, in 2a I go with Trousdale if they avoid injuries.

Honestly I thought if Blackman had of stayed with the run last year instead of panicking and going to the air Blackman may have had an even better chance to win that game last year. If I recall correctly Blackman came out for the first few series in their power sets and were driving it down Maryville's throats. Then Maryville scored a few times and went ahead and then Blackman kind of panicked and started throwing the ball a lot, which bit them in the proverbial you know what. I think if Oak/Maryville end up playing I think wwith those big hosses they have up front who are D1 calibur SEC type lineman they can have a lot of success just running straight at Maryville. Easier said than done I guess, but we shall see.

Edited by SweetScience

I picked Oak Ridge because I'm pulling hard for the local teams. I went to college with Coach Graham and I use to coach Tee Higgins in AAU. So I would love for the guys (as well as Catholic) to win it all. The Wildcats have speed and The U (I'm talking old school Jimmy Jonhson Miami) showed us that speed kills baby.

I hope you're right man. I wasn't aware we had so much speed to be honest. Everybody has been on our thread talking about how we don't have any breakaway threats on our team. I haven't seen them since we scrimmaged South Doyle in the spring, though. Tee is an extremely talented kid in Football and Hoops.