SOUTH REBELS

kingindian33

What is this enrollment carp you're talking about,Only 11 players can play on both sides of the ball.And around here teams have alot of players playing both ways.so maybe on a good nite,you might have 25 to 30 players that actually play.So I know having 2200 kids going to a school means a whole lot.And before you start this more kids at a school means having more players don't mean much if you have 100 players on you're team and only 30 players play.Its called COACHING buddy!..Say what you will,but no matter what you say a FACT is a FACT!.And lil south played 5A and now 4A,So what's the excuse?..I'm sure they'll be one!..

If it is about COACHING then they should have dropped the coach from DB coach a long time ago.  If it about  COACHING his track record is great against the little schools and sucky against big schools in his  own division. Numbers matter in this area and when DB leaves this area I guess it is all about COACHING and he gets beat. Enrollment CARP has a bunch to do with local teams playing DB as it is fact.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South fans , don't forget about your Up and coming 9th and 10th graders playing at J Fred around 6:00 tonight.Should be a great matchup with our young Indians.

Batman - I'm confused....  do high schools have 3 football teams?    1.   varsity (plays on Friday nights), freshmen (9th grade only), and JV (9th and 10th)?

A lot of Rebel fans came out tonight.It was a great game to watch if you just like football and didn't care who won.However,it was very nerve-racking on everyone I seen at the game except for the couple of Volunteer fans that were there with their colors on.I've done that a bunch, going to South or North games and supporting the other locals.

No...they..don't. Right now NE TN is up for grabs. Being in 6A and getting bounced in the 1st or 2nd rd doesn't = Owning. DB needs to work on beating teams in the East before trying to take on the West. Maryville says Hello. Sevier County says Hi. And for the record, enrollment does matter. Bigger schools have more students which means a bigger student body to pull athletes out of. A school with 2200+ kids will have an easier time finding athletes than a school with only 800. Last year DB barely got by TN High...while we're at it, DB went 6-5 last season. You went 5-1 in your conference but when you leave the conference you went 1-4. You BARELY got by Daniel Boone 35-29 who 4A EHS beat 35-0 last season. Save the DB talk for when they start living up to their name. Big fish in a small pond is all they are. South and Elizabethton are currently bringing more prestige to Upper East TN than either DB or Science Hill at this point in time.

Enrollment does matter?Go over and tell ALCOA and MARYVILLE THAT!!!..Maryville has almost 400-1000 kids less than who there beating.And don't get me started on ALCOA!!..You hillbillies think y'all know all about football....And why you got to talk about cloudland,I think they have a great program.For bestey sake,you best hope they don't put y'all in the same conference with GREENEVILLE!IF SO,BETTER GET USE TO 2ND PLACE!!!!..LOL,,😉 Edited by NORTHCAROLINAmanforDB

Northcarolina, you are such a loudmouth..... Betsy played Dobbins Bennett in scrimmage this year and held their own. Ask the coaches if they think Elizabethton would be a challenge! That was without Thomas playing. So get off your city high horse and don't worry about us little hillbillies! As for a Greeneville is concerned, they got theirs coming! Just wait and see!