Oneida Indians - What the scoop?

kazam37

Way late to the party this year.  I haven't even seen either scrimmage although I have been told they went fairly well.  Heard we been fighting some injuries to some valuable assets, and we going to have to wait til they heal up some.  On the bright side, I guess we have done an acceptable job without them so far.  That means we should get stronger upon their return.  Going to be an interesting year and should be tested right off the bat.  Not like that is something new, since Lambo tries to get them quality teams however he can.  Help me out with some insight if you have seen them.

Kaz :thumb:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way late to the party this year.  I haven't even seen either scrimmage although I have been told they went fairly well.  Heard we been fighting some injuries to some valuable assets, and we going to have to wait til they heal up some.  On the bright side, I guess we have done an acceptable job without them so far.  That means we should get stronger upon their return.  Going to be an interesting year and should be tested right off the bat.  Not like that is something new, since Lambo tries to get them quality teams however he can.  Help me out with some insight if you have seen them.

Kaz :thumb:

Good to see you back Kaz and also hear a little Injun chatter.. As for my opinion,I think you guys should field a very good team this season. The opening game with Rockwood should be a stiff test, I;m hoping we can give you a challenge the next week. Hope the injuries are nothing serious and good luck to you fellers I'm also glad you fellers  get to do the traveling this year.

I think they will get each of the injured players back but it might not be until after both Rockwood and Hampton.  You are right about replacing a player with West's abilities, it going to be interesting to say the least. 

K

Hey Kaz good to see you on here. I just bet those Indians will be fine this year. You know I sure miss some of my old Oneida buddies like Smash and Flair. Sure be good to hear from them again-just like old times. But anyway, maybe I can catch Oneida play this year-maybe when they play the Burg. Take it easy Kaz and tell everyone up North including all my distant relatives(Terry,Wests, Chitwoods) that I said hey.

I think they will get each of the injured players back but it might not be until after both Rockwood and Hampton.  You are right about replacing a player with West's abilities, it going to be interesting to say the least. 

K

We've got a few on IR as of now also, not sure when or if they will be back. Just gotta coach the one's you've got.Our #s are down but we don't have alot of fluff. We'll still be pretty young this season . as of now we have 5 seniors and 2 of them didn't play last year.  We should get better as the season goes on.

Edited by pujo

The Indians are always a player in the east. Solid program up there. One of my favorite places besides home to see a ballgame.

TONS of respect to Oneida, very nice people,great program and very classey bunch. They also seem to know a little something about football.

I heard positive feedback, too.  Good to have Cheetah back with two good mitts, that cast was problematic last Fall.  Kid is wicked fast.  They are going to miss the Flint kid for a while, he is a load to block and he is also a headache at tight end.  Hope he heals up real fast.  Playing Union County in the Jamboree won't answer a lot.  We'll see how that goes?  Looking forward to the first one on the Reservation.

Kaz

Early reports are promising as to continuing to improve from last season but they are just that, early reports. Been more good than bad, that's always a plus in early August.

Good to see you guys are still kickin.I hadnt heard a peep out of the Indians.I did hear you all waxed Sweetwater a week ago.Thats our first game this yr.Good luck as always guys,as usual i am looking forward to our annual meeting.I just dont think it will end in our favor this yr.But we will see.