Dobyns-Bennett at Farragut

Massive lines im not to worried we have proved to push and knock them down , yes we might get beat a few times and yes farragut will break free with some passes , but db will adjust and then we will take some passes as picks..again if we can make no mistakes ( :) ) then db will take 6 tds to yard with alot of big runs this game.. farragut will have a few big tds but our speed in 3rd and 4th will drag not only farragut down but alot of teams down this year!!! I bet anyone on here this year db will be a 3rd and 4th quater team this year compared to years past because of the many players/talent we have not playin double positions

Edited by kingindian33

Is he a good passer or mainly a runner?       Most of the DB fans seem to be worried about getting burned by a good passing team.      Also, we have heard you guys have a massive O Line, any stats on avg weight/height?

I would call him a pocket passer, but can run if needed. He isn't the fastest, but he has a great arm and looks to have settled in with the offense. He also has a couple of receivers that are about 6'2" or 6"3" that seem to run very well, so hopefully he will be able to find them.

As far as the O-Line, I would say they average 6'3" and 250lbs. Plus, the RT #79 just committed to Wake Forest this week and he looks and plays the part. He had offers from Wake, UK, Miss State, S. Carolina, Cincy, Louisville, and a few others. 

I think that Farragut should be able to run the ball successfully, and judging from other poster, pass the ball decently well. I think the Admirals will be fine in this contest.

About half of Db's games this year will come down to how the teams matchup, coaching, and who makes the least mistakes.The other half should be DB's talent being way to much.I'm not going to look up the last several games with Farragut, but except for about one or two years it seems like it has been anyone's game, and that includes last year.Going into this game, Farragut is one of the tough opponent's I was speaking of.

About half of Db's games this year will come down to how the teams matchup, coaching, and who makes the least mistakes.The other half should be DB's talent being way to much.I'm not going to look up the last several games with Farragut, but except for about one or two years it seems like it has been anyone's game, and that includes last year.Going into this game, Farragut is one of the tough opponent's I was speaking of.

I totally agree with your statement. I think it will be a very good game, much like last year's game was. Two good football teams coached by great men. Anyone thinking this will be a blowout by either team, in my opinion, is crazy. I cannot wait until Friday night, hopefully there will be a good crowd and no rain, I know that DB fans will travel well.

Two good teams here. Fewest mistakes should win. FHS has good linebackers and secondary, good rb, qb, and a couple of good receivers. I saw them scrimmage and in my humble opinion, the defense looked slow to me. Conditioning will be a factor as heat index will be about 100 with near 100 percent humidity. Good luck Roll Tribe

I know it's early but I have to say that judging from the little bit I have seen of DB this year, they are one player from being an average team again this year. Thompson  is going to be their saving grace this year. They are quick and fairly athletic but not what you would say a fast overall team. I didn't even hear the name Sensabaugh called out over the loud speaker for the first time in many years. That could mean trouble.  :huh:

I know it's early but I have to say that judging from the little bit I have seen of DB this year, they are one player from being an average team again this year. Thompson  is going to be their saving grace this year. They are quick and fairly athletic but not what you would say a fast overall team. I didn't even hear the name Sensabaugh called out over the loud speaker for the first time in many years. That could mean trouble.  :huh:

We don't need another Sensabaugh to win this sorry district but it would help next year. ROLL TRIBE