Dobyns-Bennett at Farragut

Blazer, this is big boy football. This ain't the Muskett Bowl with Crockett. This game is different than what you think. I've been going to all DB games religiously for the last 18 years now and the Farragut game is always tough. They always have big guys and very good linebackers. Usually a good QB and at least one good back. They are no pushover. I never guarantee a win against the Admirals and then I won't this time. I have confidence in our players but I wouldn't be arrogant enough to say we will not have any problems with them. I would like to hear from some fof there fans on what they have and what to expect. ROLL TRIBE

Db wins by 3 tds or more ..db will be in the forties.. dbs just to fast for farragut this year... 41- 20 .. farragut i respect but their down this year .. db will be too quick around the outside this game for farragut to stop..see uall their... il be in maroon

I said DB by 20 so we're pretty close.     91 - you're right, Farragut is not just going to roll over & play dead, but they just can't match your speed and in the end that will be the difference

Was able to get by practice yesterday, but weather limited the amount of time the team was outside, although when I go there, they were outside for about an hour and half. I was surprised at how the team looked.

I know some of you guys are talking about how Farragut won't be able to match-up with the speed DB has, but I really don't think that will be a problem. The Admirals really looked solid everywhere, so I really think this will be a good game. I think this will prove to be one of the better teams Farragut has had in the last 3 or 4 years. QB #6 looked pretty good in all the drills I saw, will be interesting to see how he plays under the lights on the big stage. 

Looking forward to Friday night, bought my season ticket yesterday, I am ready for some football!

Edited by AdmiralDude

Was able to get by practice yesterday, but weather limited the amount of time the team was outside, although when I go there, they were outside for about an hour and half. I was surprised at how the team looked.

I know some of you guys are talking about how Farragut won't be able to match-up with the speed DB has, but I really don't think that will be a problem. The Admirals really looked solid everywhere, so I really think this will be a good game. I think this will prove to be one of the better teams Farragut has had in the last 3 or 4 years. QB #6 looked pretty good in all the drills I saw, will be interesting to see how he plays under the lights on the big stage. 

Looking forward to Friday night, bought my season ticket yesterday, I am ready for some football!

Is he a good passer or mainly a runner?       Most of the DB fans seem to be worried about getting burned by a good passing team.      Also, we have heard you guys have a massive O Line, any stats on avg weight/height?