Loudon @ William Blount

jake

Other WB fans admit they got whipped...Why can't you?

I gave them kudos for winning. Saying we made mistakes that potentially changed the outcome of the game doesn't take anything away from Loudon. And don't say they whipped us. They won by 2 tds. Now if we were talking about last years game you could call it a whipping

Gov 91 I guess people just don't want to hear your excuses after getting on here and saying " WB can name the score " or " score as much as they want to". Loudon made mistakes too but they also obviously won the physical battle.

I don't want to hear lip from you or chief. Neither of ya'll had anything to say until ya'll won. Lol Edited by Governors91

ABSOLUTELY....The QB's were made do up / downs last week for calling out the laziest kid on the frigging team for not running his route. The kids know what needs to be done and are trying to have discipline amongst themselves and make everyone accountable, and they get in trouble for that.

jake i really hope it gets better for you and your sons sake,but we dealt with this for the years he was with us,and it looks like nothing has changed.I just hate that he has the AD job,because he loves to be in charge.I am really surprised by this game!SS is right you call it like you see it and there is no other way.If you get whipped in a facets of the game there are no excuses.Good luck to you.

jake i really hope it gets better for you and your sons sake,but we dealt with this for the years he was with us,and it looks like nothing has changed.I just hate that he has the AD job,because he loves to be in charge.I am really surprised by this game!SS is right you call it like you see it and there is no other way.If you get whipped in a facets of the game there are no excuses.Good luck to you.

I will tell you this right now. People didn't seem very happy about what was happening last night as far as I could tell and I honestly think people are going to only get more and more unhappy if this continues. If things don't get any better people are going to start calling for him to be fired. I give it till the end of this year or the end next year tops.that is if things don't change. Edited by Governors91

I will tell you this right now. People didn't seem very happy about what was happening last night as far as I could tell and I honestly think people are going to only get more and more unhappy if this continues. If things don't get any better people are going to start calling for him to be fired. I give it till the end of this year or the end next year tops.that is if things don't change.

I am very curious to see who HE schedules for the next two yrs since this will be the start of him being able to schedule teams.We will discuss that at a latter date also.It is just the first game tho.

^ yeah but no excuse for us to lose that game. The schedule doesn't get any easier than that game last night. If we don't do a 180 we are screwed. I know I have probably seemed really angry since that game but It would have been much worse if Mcminn Central hadn't ended the streak on Mcminn. If that hadn't happened I would have went Bobby Knight on Coacht after the game.

• Upvote 1

Thanks OnB....very frustrated right now. Excuses are always part of the problem and never part of the solution, so I will never go that route, it's the easy way out. Most of the kids are starving for this thing to be turned around, and several are trying to be leaders, but I think they feel handcuffed as to what they can say or do....just a lot of questions in my head right now. Hopefully, they can right the ship this week.

Congrats to the Kees on the win over Sweetwater.