District 3AAA Summer Report

CarolinaCrazy

You think Gee will be one of the top PG's in the East this year?

Gee is most certainly one of the best pg's in east tn!! If you remember, OR was having a nice run in the state championship game until he picked up his third foul. It changed the entire feel of the game for OR. GEE was the only one that really was giving them a fit on defense. They were surprised at his quickness. When he got his fourth, it was a game changer.

If he can improve his game from 15-20 ft, OR could make it back to state, with middletons help of course.

1) Oak Ridge

2) Karns

3) Powell

4) Campbell County

5) Gibbs

6) Clinton

7) Central

8) Anderson County

9) Halls

I certainly would take this scenario. But, I think Powell, with Hamilton may take second. I also think AC will be a little higher. They have some seniors that have really taken some beatings the last 3 seasons( 3 district wins). So I think they'll play hard ans win a couple they shouldn't. I also think Gibbs could surprise everyone. Karns lost a ton!!! I would move them down, plus I think they get less out of more than any team in East Tennessee the last 4-5 years. Halls should be down but, randy usually coaches to his talent and keeps it competitive. Clinton should be off a little, they lost 3 pretty good seniors that played a ton of minutes. Central could be better. They have some serious talent but for some reason they can't put 2 halves together. CC will have 3-4 good seniors and a bunch of freshman and sophomores. First big man since litton played and they made it to regions. But he's a freshman. OR? I'm not gonna waste the time to write it. Lol.

I see it kinda this way as of now.

1- OAK RIDGE

2- POWELL

3- CC

4- GIBBS

5- CENTRAL

6- KARNS

7- AC

8- HALLS

9- CLINTON.

Of course it's early, so with some football players getting banged up, this could change. I'll know more in the next couple weeks. As of now, I think u could flip 2-5 in any order, and do the same with 6-9.

I certainly would take this scenario. But, I think Powell, with Hamilton may take second. I also think AC will be a little higher. They have some seniors that have really taken some beatings the last 3 seasons( 3 district wins). So I think they'll play hard ans win a couple they shouldn't. I also think Gibbs could surprise everyone. Karns lost a ton!!! I would move them down, plus I think they get less out of more than any team in East Tennessee the last 4-5 years. Halls should be down but, randy usually coaches to his talent and keeps it competitive. Clinton should be off a little, they lost 3 pretty good seniors that played a ton of minutes. Central could be better. They have some serious talent but for some reason they can't put 2 halves together. CC will have 3-4 good seniors and a bunch of freshman and sophomores. First big man since litton played and they made it to regions. But he's a freshman. OR? I'm not gonna waste the time to write it. Lol.

I see it kinda this way as of now.

1- OAK RIDGE

2- POWELL

3- CC

4- GIBBS

5- CENTRAL

6- KARNS

7- AC

8- HALLS

9- CLINTON.

Of course it's early, so with some football players getting banged up, this could change. I'll know more in the next couple weeks. As of now, I think u could flip 2-5 in any order, and do the same with 6-9.

Awww c'mon CC. I want to hear you rave some more about us haha

Awww c'mon CC. I want to hear you rave some more about us haha

Lol. Just go and read last years post. They'll be the same as this year.

No joking, if Middleton can mature, with the talent around him, Oak should find there way back to state. The only team I've seen in East Tennessee that could give them some trouble would be science hill. They have a couple 6-5 kids and that guard is one of the best around.

Our district will be down just a bit, but so will 4AAA. So, our one is much better than their one, and any of our other three could beat their one. CANT WAIT!!!!!

Lol. Just go and read last years post. They'll be the same as this year.

No joking, if Middleton can mature, with the talent around him, Oak should find there way back to state. The only team I've seen in East Tennessee that could give them some trouble would be science hill. They have a couple 6-5 kids and that guard is one of the best around.

Our district will be down just a bit, but so will 4AAA. So, our one is much better than their one, and any of our other three could beat their one. CANT WAIT!!!!!

I wouldn't bet against Maryville, either. They got them Upchurch kids from Mississippi who are supposedly real good...Lost Garrett though, which is a big loss.