Tenntwin

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the 6AAA HOF games?  Based on the schedules on here:

Warren Co. - Coffee County (13th)

Rhea Co. - Soddy Daisy (10th) at Bryan College

Stone Memorial - at Livingston Academy (13th); McMinn Co (15th) and Walker Valley (15th) at Cumb. County

Cumberland Co. - Knoxville Karns (13th), Haywood H.S. (15th) and Farragut H.S. (15th) all home

Missing any?

Sadly, my lady Cavs will be down this year.  Still, I'll be there pulling for them :thumb:  You never know, say what you want about coach Odom, but she usually has her team playing well by tourn time.  Maybe they can pull an upset! 

I look for CCHS to have a strong year like most on the board. 

• 3 weeks later...

wow cchs got thumped! very surprising!

Better game than the final score; CCHS up most of first half, CR makes a run right before half with several 3-balls.  CCHS just couldn't get it below 10 it seemed in 2nd half.  CR hits free throws to close it out.  I thought CCHS would get this one; just a tough place to win.  

i know clarkrange is good just didn't think they had enough firepower to beat a AAA team loaded such as cchs. well, i guess we will find out how good we are when we play them next week. looks like both teams will be undefeated going into that game. so far white co. hasn't really been challenged yet.

They are good and big.   I thought that CCHS would wear them down with the pressure especially with one of their guards out, but CR passed it really well and made their shots and free throws.  CR stayed in a zone for the game which kept them from getting into too much foul trouble themselves because they have no bench.  The CR girls seem very "out of shape", but they made up for it with good passes and some hustle plays.  The small floor at CR helps them; I think CCHS and others may have more success on large courts.  CCHS didn't shoot well from outside and big CR girls controlled the paint area.  CR is a top 10 team in Tennessee regardless of classification or they played like it last night.  Good luck next week Warrior - where is the game played at?